All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
specific snack ideas?
      #319607 - 11/27/07 09:30 PM
youngpatient

Reged: 03/25/07

does anyone have any healthy, savory snack ideas that are not bean based like carrots and celery with hummus or crackers or chips that are unhealthy? maybe soy crisps? but even soy seems to be bothering my stomach lately. i'm getting so sick of nuts and nut butter. any help would be much appreciated. i've been doing ok with fruit, but i was something not so sweet for a change. thanks.

Edited by youngpatient (11/27/07 09:31 PM)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: specific snack ideas? new
      #319609 - 11/27/07 10:16 PM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Rice crackers

Chex Mix (I think Heather has a safe recipe in her book; it might be in the recipe exchange or in a past newsletter too.)

You could also make your own baked potato chips with white potatoes or sweet potatoes. I think there's a recipe...I'll try to find it.

What about other kinds of dips? Mushroom dip, avocado dip...There's a lot of great, IBS safe recipes here for snacks: Appetizers and Snacks

Check the sticky post at the top of the message board page, marked with a red flag... new
      #319683 - 11/28/07 02:54 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3194 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1319

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review