All Boards >> Yoga for IBS & Digestive Health Discussions

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Request for Geographical Information for everybody
      #1720 - 03/01/03 05:48 PM
SharonMello

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Groveland, CA

Hello everybody - I have a small request. It would sure make things easier for all of us if we knew in which state or country you were located, especially when you ask for item or product availability.

Here's how to edit your personal profile:

When you first log on at the top of the page, you'll see a line which starts with Message Boards. Go over to My Home and click. Then go down to Personal Information and over to the right is the Edit button. Click on Edit and then go to Geographic Location and fill it in. We don't need a city, just a state or country will do just fine.

Then go to the bottom of that page and hit SUBMIT. That's all there is to it. You can do it any time you need or wish to change or add anything to your Personal Information.

Thanks a lot.

Sharon

--------------------
Sharon
"Anything Chocolate"...that is all!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Request for Geographical Information for everybody new
      #1731 - 03/01/03 09:31 PM
KinOz

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Sharon,
I have done this and was wondering if you could help with something else.

I would like to post my photo but am unsure how to do so. I have some photos saved in files in Microsoft Office/My pictures.

Any thoughts...
Kerrie

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Re: Adding your photo... new
      #1741 - 03/01/03 11:00 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

Hi - You can add your photo to your profile if you have a website where the graphic is stored - you'll reference the URL of the image in your user profile. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can simply email me the photo you'd like to use at heatherandcompany@yahoo.com. I'll crop it and post it for you.

- Heather

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Re: Adding your photo... new
      #1748 - 03/01/03 11:56 PM
KinOz

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Thank you Heather. I will email the photo to you if that's O.K.

Kerrie

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Have webspace, will help new
      #1981 - 03/05/03 05:45 PM
H2

Reged: 02/28/03
Loc: Ohio

Heather - I have webspace and photo editing software. I would be happy to help people add photos if you would like.

- h2

--------------------
-h2
"Soluble fiber not included."

Re: Have webspace, will help new
      #1993 - 03/05/03 08:01 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

Oh, that is so sweet! Thanks so much for the offer. I've got my own server, though, so web space isn't a problem (yet!), and I've got Photoshop too, which is kinda fun to use. But if things get too hectic I will let you know - I really appreciate the offer!

Best,
Heather

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 10 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9053

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review