All Boards >> Veggie Eating for IBS Diet Board

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Anyone else noticed that Amy's Soy Cheese pizza has changed...
      #356637 - 03/12/10 02:30 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

and not for the better? Over the past few years or so, it seems to have become very different. I thought it was my imagination but it just kept happening.

Any other non-dairy cheese pizzas that people have found tasty? Amy's really has the lock on our local stores.

- H

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Anyone else noticed that Amy's Soy Cheese pizza has changed... new
      #356640 - 03/12/10 04:30 PM
Windchimes

Reged: 09/05/09
Loc: Northern California

As far as I know, Amy's pizzas are not available in my area of California. However, and to agree with you here, one has to constantly re-read labels as to ingredients given companies producing anything seem to frequently add and delete specific ingredients.

Reading labels again and again for products that we have used, trusted, and loved, we now find aren't always the same today as they were yesterday...

--------------------
Senior female, IBS-D, presently stable thanks to Heather & Staff

#356688 - 03/13/10 03:51 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

LOL I am going to eat her cheeseless mushroom pizza in 20 minutes. I'll look over the ingredients to see if they have changed. That pizza is terrific but I haven't tried the imiation cheese kind.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

#356700 - 03/14/10 08:01 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

I buy them all the time and just had one last week. I didn't notice a change but I load mine up with toppings so maybe that hid the taste change. I have a couple more in the freezer so I will check out the indgrediants.

Keep me posted... I used to get the soy cheese and roasted veggie pizzas new
      #356722 - 03/15/10 10:14 AM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

from that brand all the time, and loved them. But now the crusts seem very hard and dry, and even if I underbake them they still come out overdone. Weird...

- H

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Re: Keep me posted... I used to get the soy cheese and roasted veggie pizzas new
      #356732 - 03/15/10 01:31 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

I didn't notice a difference in the veggie pizza. I love the crust. Maybe the next batch I get will be different.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Re: Keep me posted... I used to get the soy cheese and roasted veggie pizzas new
      #356734 - 03/15/10 06:23 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

I had one of the pizzas on Saturday and it tasted the same to me as what I have always have. Maybe the ones I have been picking up haven't gone through the change your experienceing. I sure hope it doesn't change. I love those pizzas!!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 8 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 15716

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review