All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Desperate need of recipes
      #345285 - 04/29/09 08:47 PM
JenJen

Reged: 04/29/09
Loc: Missouri

I am in desperate need of recipes for IBS, my boyfriend suffers from IBS and I suffer with the after effects. LOL! If anyone has any recipes to help with both of our suffering I would greatly appreciate it. You can email them to me at skeithleygirl2007@yahoo.com or post them here. Thank you!!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Desperate need of recipes new
      #345299 - 04/30/09 07:47 AM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

HI right above this it says link to recipe index check that out theres all kinds or do a search and type in chicken and you will get all kinds of recipes and some thats not in the index. You will find soups lunch desserts and so. HTH
emmasmom
ibs-c gas

There are thousands of recipes on this site new
      #345329 - 04/30/09 01:05 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

Just start here http://www.helpforibs.com/diet/recipes.asp and follow the links.

- H

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Re: Desperate need of recipes new
      #345340 - 04/30/09 07:02 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Besides all the recipes on the index here, I find Cooking Light to have a lot of safe recipes. They are always low in fat and non-dairy can be subbed.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 555 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3700

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review