All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Heather: Problem with newsletter recipe archives
      #22951 - 10/09/03 01:23 PM
Serenity

Reged: 07/24/03
Loc: Burlington, Ontario, Canada

Last year, I made your Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie, and it was delicious!! I have misplaced the recipe, and was trying to find it by going to the Newsletter Recipe Archives. I had no problem finding the issue: November 20, 2002 - Thanksgiving Day Recipes, and the link for the pumpkin pie recipe. However, when I click the link, and the next link for all recipes, the pumpkin pie is not listed. Is there any way I can get a copy of the recipe? My whole family loved it, and it would be a shame to miss out on pumpkin pie this weekend (Canadian Thanksgiving). Thanks for your help.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Here's the recipe new
      #22954 - 10/09/03 01:43 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

5 minute pumpkin pie

That archived newsletter is a little confusing, because the links take you to Heather Cooks, but that site has been incorporated and redirected into this one. So you would have had to look through the Heather Cooks recipes in the diet/recipes section here...but you would of course have no way to know that! Sorry...

All of the Heather Cooks recipes start here web page You'll see the three categories of recipes across the top, as links that take you to all the recipes themselves.

- H

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Re: Here's the recipe new
      #22974 - 10/09/03 03:53 PM
Serenity

Reged: 07/24/03
Loc: Burlington, Ontario, Canada

Thanks, Heather! I missed seeing the links to the categories. I can't wait to eat pumpkin pie this weekend. Yummy!!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 795 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1162

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review