All Boards >> New Board! IBS Diet Question of the Day - Ask Heather!

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Cravings
      #373866 - 04/29/19 05:50 PM
Kpye1

Reged: 04/23/19
Loc: BC Canada

I’m brand new to here and have been using heathers books for 4 months now. Cravings and lifestyle change are very challenging, I’m absolutely miserable but still doing it. It’s affecting my family with three children and husband. Not sure where to go, looking for support and experience you may have I can share my frustrations with.

--------------------
Ive struggled with IBS-D for over 20 years. Struggling the most with recipes and food cravings cause its always been my choice of crutch. Got Heather's first year book and recipe book in January 2019, so just started. loving it but also absolutely miserable. (if that makes sense)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Cravings new
      #373868 - 04/30/19 01:00 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

Hi - I'm so sorry for all you are going through. Let me know what cravings and what lifestyle issues are the hardest and I'll try to suggest things. For most cravings there are usually some great substitutions...

XOXO
Heather

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Re: Cravings new
      #373869 - 05/01/19 12:24 PM
TryingAgain

Reged: 04/17/19

Just so you don't feel alone... I have just started to make a real effort at addressing my IBS issues and am being stubborn about some things - like I refuse (at this point) to give up coffee with creamer and my nightly glass of wine. I will exhaust all other options before I do that. Also chocolate might be another hill to die on.

I spend too much time being angry at my body for having IBS. Lots of stressing and overthinking going on with me.

I wish you strength, friend.

TryingAgain

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 11 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3473

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review