All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
It's our brand new website! I'm so excited...
      #19688 - 09/04/03 11:42 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

Welcome to HelpForIBS.com! You're probably noticing that the boards look a little different, and there are suddenly a lot of new navigation links. This is because I finally (after a whole entire year of working on this - geez!) combined a lot of websites into one big resource, and the boards are now a part of the new site.

Please look around, check things out, and let me know if you have any questions or comments. Hopefully all the bugs have been worked out, but if you see any problems let me know. Enjoy the new site!

Oh - one bug that will be solved shortly is that the graemlins (smiley faces in such) in old posts aren't showing up. We're fixing that.

- Heather

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: It's our brand new website! I'm so excited... new
      #19692 - 09/05/03 12:41 AM
Morven

Reged: 07/31/03
Loc: Scotland,UK

Wow!Have just logged on,its fab!! Thank you sooooooo much for giving us this new site,and for all your hard work too,it really is amazing.Can't wait to get home from work so i can have a real good look around without the boss lurking about!

--------------------
Morven

Re: It's our brand new website! I'm so excited... new
      #19712 - 09/05/03 08:34 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

The website does look great! I don't know where you got the time to do this and answer back all our posts, but it's great to see all the websites combined into one! Thanks!

--------------------
- Jennifer

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2357 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1018

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review