All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)
Congratulations! new
      #192950 - 07/07/05 02:47 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

This is a little late but congratulations And it's nice to see you back...I'm glad you decided to share your good news with us!

Kelly

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Melissa finally spills the beans... new
      #192993 - 07/07/05 04:30 PM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

Congrlations Melissa. How exciting for you!!!! How much more romantic could Mikey have proposed to you and your ring is beautiful.

Make sure you keep us posted with wedding updates and glad to see you haven't disappeared.

Huge congratulations to you two!!!!! new
      #193020 - 07/07/05 05:26 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

That is so super wonderful, Melissa! Give yourself and Mikey a gigantic hug from me and Will. Can't wait to see you in Vegas and hug you in person.

Now, about the whole flower girl issue. I am willing to duke this out with Jennifer Rose and Shell, because my whole entire life I have never, ever been a flower girl. My cousin, who is my age, got to be a flower girl FIVE TIMES when we were little. Me, I got nada. My favorite uncle promised me that if he ever got married, I could be his flower girl. He didn't get married till I was 20, and he actually asked me if I still wanted to be his flower girl, but the look on his bride-to-be's face was so horrifying I had to politely back out so I didn't ruin her wedding (even though I secretly really wanted to still do it).

ANYWAY....I am totally here for you if you love the idea of a 36 year old flower girl with an air of desperation.

Seriously, I am truly thrilled for you, and I hope you do have the wedding in Vegas so I can see you two offically start a long, wonderful life together.

XXOO
Heather

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Congratulations...! new
      #193025 - 07/07/05 05:37 PM
retrograde

Reged: 04/15/04

What a wonderful story! So romantic!
I wish you both the best! Congrats!

Re: Huge congratulations to you two!!!!! new
      #193085 - 07/07/05 08:09 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

That is so super wonderful, Melissa! Give yourself and Mikey a gigantic hug from me and Will. Can't wait to see you in Vegas and hug you in person.

Now, about the whole flower girl issue. I am willing to duke this out with Jennifer Rose and Shell, because my whole entire life I have never, ever been a flower girl. My cousin, who is my age, got to be a flower girl FIVE TIMES when we were little. Me, I got nada. My favorite uncle promised me that if he ever got married, I could be his flower girl. He didn't get married till I was 20, and he actually asked me if I still wanted to be his flower girl, but the look on his bride-to-be's face was so horrifying I had to politely back out so I didn't ruin her wedding (even though I secretly really wanted to still do it). I guess she will just have 3 then.... cuz I will be 1 month away from 36 at the time and I have not been a flower girl...nor have I ever been IN a wedding (besides my own)...lol

ANYWAY....I am totally here for you if you love the idea of a 36 year old flower girl with an air of desperation.

Seriously, I am truly thrilled for you, and I hope you do have the wedding in Vegas so I can see you two offically start a long, wonderful life together.

XXOO
Heather

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Congratulations Melissa!! Such wonderful news! new
      #193110 - 07/08/05 01:00 AM
steather

Reged: 01/29/03
Loc: Phoenix, AZ

You sound head over heels in love! Woohoo! It's so nice to hear about people who are so happy! It shows the rest of us 'love-challenged' (aka single) folks that it really does exist...Have fun planning your wedding, wherever it may be

--------------------
Heather

"Quod me Nutrit me Destruit"

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -nt- new
      #193118 - 07/08/05 05:08 AM
tnchawk

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: New Ken, PA

--------------------
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about???

Re: Huge congratulations to you two!!!!! new
      #193145 - 07/08/05 06:43 AM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

Love, hugs and kisses from me to you both. You 2 make the nicest couple and I just knew your were meant for each other the minute I met you.

Quote:

Quote:

Now, about the whole flower girl issue. I am willing to duke this out with Jennifer Rose and Shell, because my whole entire life I have never, ever been a flower girl. My cousin, who is my age, got to be a flower girl FIVE TIMES when we were little. Me, I got nada. My favorite uncle promised me that if he ever got married, I could be his flower girl. He didn't get married till I was 20, and he actually asked me if I still wanted to be his flower girl, but the look on his bride-to-be's face was so horrifying I had to politely back out so I didn't ruin her wedding (even though I secretly really wanted to still do it). I guess she will just have 3 then.... cuz I will be 1 month away from 36 at the time and I have not been a flower girl...nor have I ever been IN a wedding (besides my own)...lol

XXOO
Heather

I'm laughing so hard at this since I've never known anyone, besides you 3 who have wanted to be a flower girls so much!

This ought to prove interesting. Melissa, if you leave the Vegas wedding planning up to us, you just never know what you'll get...but I promise it will be interesting, not to mention a little crazy! Kandee

--------------------

Re: Melissa finally spills the beans... new
      #193163 - 07/08/05 07:08 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

So happy for you Melissa! May you two live happily ever after...

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Re: Thanks everyone! new
      #193177 - 07/08/05 07:40 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

LOL, I actually looked last night to see how much it would cost. I have no idea how we would work it out. It would have to be a short weekend and I'm not sure Zoe would survive lol. Oh wait maybe she would since you all would spoil her. She loves people. Finding someone to take the older girls and getting them to school would be difficult.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 182 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 33909

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review