View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Welcome Jules, our new moderator! Yay Jules!! -nt-
      #15045 - 07/26/03 08:28 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Welcome Jules, our new moderator! Yay Jules!! -nt- new
      #15046 - 07/26/03 08:34 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

YAY JULES!!!!!!!!!!!! This is AWESOME! You totaly deserve it! Thanks for all your WONDERFUL advice...and for always keeping us in stitches! You're the best!

*hugs*

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#15125 - 07/27/03 08:55 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Jules? Our moderator? The one who eats atomic fireballs like they are going out of style? The one showing off the baby picture of herself? Oh, Lord, what has the world come to!!!! Just kidding. Have fun, kiddo.

#15154 - 07/28/03 05:23 AM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

LOL guys...and thanks! Does that mean Ruchie and I are co-moderators of this forum?

Ok, since this is the Living Room, and I'm the moderator, I GET CONTROL OF THE REMOTE!! You will have to knock me down and wrassle it away from me if you want it, gang. Right now we are watching a Friends marathon and later tonight, I want to watch South Park.

So, what does ... - hello? Where'd y'all go? Did I clear the room already?!? Sheesh!

Hee hee hee.....

Thanks again, I'm looking forward to this.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

~julie

--------------------
~jules

#15157 - 07/28/03 05:36 AM
Snow for Sarala

You bet it does! So you'd best be ready to share that remote control

So, who's your fav character on Friends and why?

Welcome aboard, mate!

-<3-
Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#15160 - 07/28/03 06:07 AM
jules

Uh-oh, maybe we need another cable hook up. I'm not-so-good at sharing.

Ok, fave Friends character...Chandler! Why? His sense of humor. Makes him sexy, approachable and attractive. Kinda like my bf.

Though I also love Joey. Chandler's and Joey's scenes are my favorites.

Joey: You didn't cry when Bambi's mum died?
Chandler: Yes, it was so sad when the guy stopped drawing the deer!!

--------------------
~jules

Re: Jules new
      #15170 - 07/28/03 07:40 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Jules,
I'm a little mad. I ended up pushing the back button on my mouse and lost everything I wrote. ARGGGGG!!!

Anyways, I agree with you in the deleted post about Chandler and Joey. I was telling you my favorite was from a few years ago, The Thanksgiving episode with the turkey on, was it Joey and Monica head? Oh I can't remember. The best was the end of the episode with the credits when they were in their little fort at Joey and Chandler's apartment. I remember laughing so hard.

We don't have cable now. I am kind of liking it. It is nice not to have it ruling our lives. Besides, I am so sick of Rolie Polie Olie and all those kids shows. Yuck. It also frees me up to actually read. I had fogotten what that was. The bad thing is I haven't seen the last two seasons of Friends. I don't even know what is going on.

#15174 - 07/28/03 07:52 AM
jules

Ah, my eyes!! You haven't seen a new Friends in two years! I can almost feel a physical pain from reading that. I'm a Friends freak, and can beat anyone in the Friends Trivia Game (yes, I have the game, but I am not a nerd!)

And to further show you how obsessed I am, check this out: http://www.geocities.com/vspramod/Links/friends/friends.htm
It has all the scripts from all the season's of Friends (my sister found it one day at her boring job).

You can READ the past two seasons online. Not the same as watching, but still funny!

I LOVE the Thanksgiving one! Where both Joey and Monica wear the turkey on their heads. Then at the end, both Ross and Chandler stand up in the couch fort, looking really guilty when Joey walks in, then you hear them both zipping up their pants.

I could watch that show 24/7!

~My name is Julie and I am a Friends addict!

--------------------
~jules

#15221 - 07/28/03 01:07 PM
Snow for Sarala

My hubby and I decided when we got married to get rid of our TV...we spend SO MUCH MORE TIME TOGETHER talking and actually spending time...it's great! But I also haven't seen Friends in a while...it was my fav. show! (The only one I REALLY miss!!)

I've gone through phases...for the longest time I was obsessed with the whole Ross and Rachel thing. As the show continued though, I found myself totaly diggin' Joey! I think he's my fav these days...and I would LOVE IT if he and Rachel would get together (anyone wanna fill me in...has this happened?) The last episode I saw was the one before this season premier...before Rachel had her baby.

I think which Friend character is your fav. says a lot about you, don't ya think

Torbetta, it's so cute you have a fav episode! I have too many...

-<3-
Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#15225 - 07/28/03 01:22 PM
jules

Ruchie, Ruchie, Ruchie! Shame on you! No Friends!?! I would pass out, I think!

I love Joey too (that's bf's fave) and he and Rachel were last seen closing the door to a hotel room in Barbados...the cliffhanger of the series!! I think that they're not gonna end up 'doin' it' but ya never know. Ross and Rachel sorta belong together. I just hope that he and Phoebe hook up. (Jeez, I act like these people are my real-life friends!

--------------------
~jules

#15230 - 07/28/03 01:35 PM
Snow for Sarala

YOU TOO!

I always thought Ross and Phoebe should hook up....none of my friends seem to share this opinion! Now I KNOW you're cool

Really? Joey and Rachel huh? Wow, I missed a LOT this season! Did Rachel have a boy or a girl...did anyone propse to her in the end...

I know, I know! Crazy eh! It really has been great for our marriage, I gotta admit.

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#15231 - 07/28/03 01:37 PM
Snow for Sarala

I used to watch Friends at 7:00pm and 11:00pm...in addition to the new episodes!

Jules, you're the best! I'm totaly gonna have to read up...thanks!

-<3-
Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#15233 - 07/28/03 01:44 PM
jules

Ok, Ross and Rachel had a girl, Emma.

Joey liked this co-worker of Ross' and they started dating. Then Ross and Charlie (the girl) had to go to Barbados for a palentologist convention. The rest of the gang went also.

Ross and Charlie had to spend a lot of time together, and they started liking each other, but didn't realize it. Then Charlie finally realized that she liked Ross, so she and Joey broke up in Barbados. Rachel was there also, and had been having a HUGE crush on Joey for a while. He went to find her after he got dumped and she put the moves on him, Joey resisted and left her hotel room. Last scene you see Joey leaning against her closed hotel room door -- then Rachel opens it up and he walks in.

Hope that catches ya up a bit! CHandler and Monica are trying to have a baby, but they can't. Sad episode. Phoebe is dating Mike (Cutie Paul Rudd).

Think that's it!

~jules

--------------------
~jules

#15236 - 07/28/03 01:54 PM
Snow for Sarala

WOW! thanks for the update! Sounds like things are still good on the show...sweet!

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#15243 - 07/28/03 02:45 PM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Joey grab Rachel and start kissing her after he walked into the hotel room and that's how it ended?

#15254 - 07/28/03 03:58 PM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

I thought that's what happened too, Mags.

--------------------
- Jennifer

#15262 - 07/28/03 04:58 PM
jules

Yeah, you two are right! Oops! I can't believe I missed that!

--------------------
~jules

#15265 - 07/28/03 05:03 PM
Snow for Sarala

JULIE!

I'm VERY disappointed in you I thought I could trust you to give me the scoop...and tog et it right...sheesh!
J/K!!!!

Thanks again for the update...I feel whole once again knowing what's goin' on w/ ma FRIENDS!

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#15276 - 07/28/03 05:29 PM
torbetta

My husband got me addicted to it. I used to work Thursday nights and he worked during the day so he watched it waiting for me to come home from work. We started dating the year ir started.

We might not have the tv but my husband spends his evening playing America's army game and talking to all his buddies. I don't get it. He started that when I went back to school and was doing homework in the evenings. I didn't care so much when we had the tv because I could always find something to watch. Now I watch all those movies he doesn't want to watch. And then every once in awhile I will stick Lord of The Rings in and then I have his attention. Can't wait for the end of August for The Two Towers.

#15277 - 07/28/03 05:31 PM
torbetta

Why can't Monica and Chandler have a baby? Do they know why? Don't you sometimes feel like this is real?

#15314 - 07/29/03 01:13 AM
Josie

Reged: 03/28/03
Loc: Boston

Monica has a hostile enviroment in her uterus and Chandler's boys are not good swimmers. I believe the are trying fertility treatment. Do a google search for Friends personality quiz, you can find out which character you are...too funny, and I love quizzes like these!

--------------------
Be not afraid of going slowly; be afraid only of standing still. -- Chinese proverb

#15330 - 07/29/03 04:50 AM
jules

Yeah, I sometimes think that these are real people. Monica and Chandler can't have a baby because they are infertle (I think, but not sure which one).

--------------------
~jules

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 198 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7301

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review