All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Molo--Cure...Has anyone tried this or heard of this?
      #52779 - 03/21/04 04:28 PM
Corinne

Reged: 05/19/03
Loc: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

I was doing some surfing and found this web site:
web page
and wondered if anyone has tried this or if anyone has any comments on this. It looks good, too good. And there are a lot of us who are willing to try just about anything to be cured. Heather, what's your take on this?

--------------------
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Do a board search - there's lots of past info. -nt- new
      #52850 - 03/21/04 09:30 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Re: Molo--Cure...Has anyone tried this or heard of this? new
      #70176 - 05/13/04 02:06 PM
planetjup

Reged: 05/13/04

I'm using molocure and I'm in my second month. I am feeling better, but I must say that I can't tell if it's the molocure or not. They recommend taking it a full month after symptoms subside. It didn't seem to do much the first month. In the second month, I added ADR for stress (for adrenal glands), and Peony 9 for spasms. This was recommended by a homeopath (who never heard of molocure) and he claims it's a classic Chinese cure for ibs. I also take acidopholus and peppermint. On top of that, I'm very careful with my diet. I probably will taper off the molocure next month. It was originally recommended by a friend who claimed it helped her for overall, general health. She knew someone with ibs and someone else with colitis. Both said molocure helped them. I was so despearate, I was ready to try anything. I don't think I would have purchased it if I had just come across the website. It's quite expensive.

So which is helping? Who knows. I was so bad, I had to bring out the big guns. I wasn't in the mood to do any testing--try one thing for a month, then go to another, etc. etc.

I'd love to hear if anyone else has had success with molocure or any of the other things I've listed above.

Thanks,
planetjup

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 429 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 527

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review