All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
How to catch Heather's attention.
      #378 - 02/04/03 10:04 AM
shannon114

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Ireland

I would very much appreciate it if someone can tell me how to get a reply from Heather? I have sent in two posts with a query.I can see she has replied to other members,what am i doing wrong?Iwould appreciate even one reply to help with this.Thanks.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: How to catch Heather's attention. new
      #379 - 02/04/03 10:19 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

I don't pretend to speak for Heather. As a moderator for this board, I do know that she would never intentionally do anything to upset anyone (she's a sweetheart). Be patient - she's a VERY busy lady. Not only does she have these boards, but websites, a TV show and several upcoming books.
As for your question, I would encourage you if you haven't already to check out the FAQ section of this board and read her response to "Won't eating all these soluble fiber foods make me fat?" Hopefully, it will give you some of the answers you are looking for. Take care. Han.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

#382 - 02/04/03 01:20 PM
Yolanda

Reged: 02/01/03
Loc: New Hampshire

I agree. I'm a member of several boards and I know that moderators and those "in charge" would never intentionally do anything to make you feel ignored. They are very busy people and I would guess as soon as she sees this she will jump in to help. Good luck!

Hi there...So sorry it's taken me a while to get to your question... new
      #397 - 02/04/03 05:37 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

I've seen your posts and have been meaning to respond, but I never have enough time in the day to everything I'd like. I'm going to answer your question back on your original post so things remain in context.

I will always try to personally answer posts directed to me on the boards, but I just can't get to everything as quickly as I'd like. One of the reasons I started the message boards was to try and lighten my email load, as I can't answer all of those promptly either. The boards do have wonderful moderators (thanks guys!) and they were chosen because they are very well-informed. You can rely on their responses (and those of the other caring folks on the boards) when I am simply too busy to respond personally to a post.

Hugs to you for your patience,

Heather

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

#425 - 02/05/03 11:57 AM
sunshine

Reged: 02/04/03
Loc: England

i am trying to get more information on IBS i have had it for a yr and a half but only got diagnosed last year i havent been back to my doctors because of other issues at this time i would like to know what are the best herbal remidies etc

--------------------
hi my name is sue i am from England and i am an IBS sufferer

Re: Hi Sue new
      #427 - 02/05/03 12:19 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Welcome to the board! There is a ton of information at both http://www.eatingforibs.com/contents.htm and http://www.firstyearibs.com/contents.html including helpful herbs for IBS. For herbal teas, peppermint, chamomile, ginger, fennel, and anise are all wonderful. For herbal supplements, enteric coated peppermint oil capsules have terrific clinical study results to support their use.

Please review all the general info at the sites listed above and post any questions you have.

Best,
Heather

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

heather new
      #430 - 02/05/03 12:23 PM
advantagelee12

Reged: 02/01/03

Hi heather,
I was wondering why you aren't cooking live online any longer or is my computer??? Did you stop doing the online cooking shows? If you did, I just wanted to tell you that I REALLY miss it......thanks

#431 - 02/05/03 02:04 PM
shannon114

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Ireland

Hi Han'
I think my posts to Heather have been taken the wrong way,or is it us Irish that come accross all wrong.I couldn't understand why i did not get a reply from her as i noted her replys to others,so i thought it's me,i'm not useing this forum properly even though i could see the posts come through.Then i thought it was the five hour difference between our countries,oh i think i will stop now and just say thank you for your reply and hope i have not offended anyone because Irish eyes are always smiling.
Take care,
Tina.

Re: cooking show new
      #432 - 02/05/03 02:10 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Hi - I'm going to be shooting more shows pretty soon. The old shows aren't streaming off the heathercooks.com site right now but the recipes are still up. I just ended up in the middle of too many projects at once and had to reschedule things. When the new shows are available I'll let you know.

Best,
Heather

--------------------

Shannon, I've replied to your original post... new
      #434 - 02/05/03 02:12 PM
HeatherAdministrator

The threads have gotten so long at this point it can be confusing to see all the posts, but I did finally have a chance to answer your original question. Sorry for the delay.

- Heather

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2030 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6314

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review