All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Tummy Tamers
      #372549 - 11/04/15 02:49 AM
AndrewIBSC

Reged: 03/23/07
Loc: PHiladelphia, PA

I am Having some difficulty implementing tummy Tamers effectively. My understanding of the EFI is to always keep soluble fiber in your system. At what point is your stomach then empty to take tummy Tamers? I have had a couple of times that I burb or taste the peppermint after taking the capsules so I doubt it is reaching my lower intestine. Thanks in advance for any insight or ideas.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Tummy Tamers new
      #372550 - 11/04/15 11:52 AM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

Hi - the big rule is to take them on an empty stomach, which means at least two hours after you've eaten. First thing in the morning also works, or last thing at night long after dinner.

If you're prone to heartburn, take on an empty stomach and wait an hour before you eat/drink anything else.

If you're not prone to heartburn, take on an empty stomach and wait at least 15-20 minutes before you eat/drink anything else.

Please keep me posted!

Best,
Heather

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 743 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1815

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review