All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
They say there's no cure for IBS, but...
      #364331 - 04/16/11 07:51 AM
mcmom

Reged: 12/11/10

They say there's no cure for IBS, but if stress is the underlying stimulant, then examining your diet and restricting your diet will be enough stress to make symptoms worsen. This made it appear that foods I tested were causing problems. When I started addressing stressful moments in my life with breath observation- even for only a minute, I noticed a reduction in symptoms. Then I had an event that really opened my eyes. I had three successive days of sudden stressful events leading up to the most pain and rectal bleeding I had ever experienced. I had just had a normal colonoscopy a few months before, so I KNEW that there was nothing more than IBS and a bit of hemmorioids which I had been diagnosed of 10 years earlier. As I was still being "careful" with my diet, I realized that the focus of my attention had been misdirected. I called a friend-counselor, explained my situation and she suggested Lucinda Basset's program "Attacking anxiety and Depression". This sells for around $500, so I bought an older used version for about $50. Because I was now convinced that stress was my issue, I addressed each moment of stress as it occurred. Fortunately at that time in my life things were fairly calm, so I saw immediate results. After three weeks some stress came and I did need to work harder at relaxing, but in a week I was well again. I only avoid lactose, caffeine and minimize sugar now. We can't always change the things that happen in our life, but there are things we can do to stop being anxious.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: They say there's no cure for IBS, but... new
      #364332 - 04/16/11 04:28 PM
Marilyn

Reged: 05/02/03

Thanks for sharing - it is always great to hear what works for people...

But as readers here will know, folks on this message board have found an even more reliable means to address the brain-gut component of IBS, and that is through the IBS Audio Program which is featured and sold here... this program was developed specifically for IBS symptoms AND any of the added stress, anxiety or worry factors that accompany it! And it comes with free support if needed -

For those interested in learning more about this program, visit our Hypnotherapy/Hypnosis Message Boards as well as
http://www.helpforibs.com/hypnosis/.

IBS sufferers in 44 countries have found it very beneficial since 1998, and way more cost-effective too!

Take a look at the great feedback as well - this is very encouraging to others who may need an adjunct to the other treatments they are using, but still have the worry of travel, stressors, etc.

And again, thanks for sharing!

--------------------
My Journey and Success with the IBS Audio Program Hypnotherapy Program: www.helpforibs.com/messageboards/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=hypnotherapy&Number=224850

#364336 - 04/17/11 04:40 AM
capricorn1942

Reged: 10/06/03

Are you referring to the recent article posted by Heather "Stress May Alter Gut Bacteria and Hurt Immune System"? My IBS started during a period of high stress and I have suspected that this was the cause.

Cheers.

--------------------
ibs-d (pseudo)with pain and bloating

#364337 - 04/17/11 07:38 AM
Syl

Reged: 03/13/05
Loc: SK, CANADA

The interesting thing about the article was the kind of "socal stress" the mice were given in the experiment.

Quote:

The social disruption (SDR) stressor occurred over a 2 h period between 1630 and 1830, which is at the transition from the end of the light cycle to the beginning of the dark (i.e., active) cycle. SDR was initiated by placing an aggressive male mouse into the home cage of the resident mice as previously reported (Bailey et al., 2007). The aggressor was the same strain as the residents and was originally isolated from the rest of the colony due to observed aggressiveness towards cagemates. During SDR, agonistic interactions between the aggressor and the residents were observed for the first 20 min to be sure that the aggressor attacked and defeated all of the residents. If fighting did not begin within the first 5 min of the interactions, a different aggressor was placed in the cage. After fighting was initiated, the aggressors were left in the cages for 2 h. At the end of the 2 h period, the aggressor was removed and the residents were left undisturbed until the following day when SDR was repeated. Thus, the residents were exposed to a total of 6, 2-h cycles of SDR. The subjects of the experiments were the residents that were repeatedly defeated by the aggressor. Mice were euthanized immediately after the last cycle of SDR (designated SDR + 0 h) or the morning following the last cycle of SDR (designated SDR + 15 h).

This isn't just your ordinary kind of daily social stress - it was a combative physical and social stress. That sort of "social stress" would be enough to give anyone GI problems. It is a long way from interpreting in terms of humans not mice. It will be interesting to see if antibiotics reduces the effective of stress on human gut flora too. An interesting thing about these findings is they seem as if they might fit the theory for the cause of IBS that is emerging which is the notion of bacterial metabolic 'toxins'. This theory fits well with the gut-brain dysfunction theory too.

--------------------
STABLE: ♂, IBS-D 50+ years - Science of IBS

The FODMAP Approach to Managing IBS Symptoms
Evidence-based Dietary Management of Functional GI Symptoms: The FODMAP Approach
FODMAP Chart & Cheatsheet
The Role of Food & Dietary Intervention in IBS

#364355 - 04/18/11 10:18 AM
bermudakate

Reged: 11/06/07

I would have to agree with Marilyn, I know the success she has had with the IBS Audio Program, and I have as well. It is one of the main things that led to me being stable. I tend to get myself worked up very easily when I am stressed/worried, and a combination of moderate exercise, including yoga, the hypnosis, and the acacia fiber has made an enormous difference in my life. I don't know where i would be without it! oh wait, yes I do. I'd be on the toilet all day!

--------------------
stable IBS-A

Yep - for stress/anxiety specific to IBS, it's hard to beat new
      #364358 - 04/18/11 02:59 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

gut-directed hypnotherapy. Tends to be MUCH more effective than general anxiety / stress reduction programs or approaches.

- H

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Re: Yep - for stress/anxiety specific to IBS, it's hard to beat new
      #364398 - 04/21/11 11:18 AM
hudlander

Reged: 09/26/10

Me personally?
I think this whole "IBS is stress related" is a bunch of BS.

It is very convenient for MDs and other people who fail to to do their jobs and make us feel better to blame it on some vague term like "stress."
See, blaming it on stress does none of us any good.
WHat is stress?
How do you know what stress is?

I do not work as a NY stock broker, so could I have stress?

To me, it is the sign of utter incompetence because stress is something which can't really be measured or quantified, it's just an excuse for the MD to get off the hook or for peers/family to blame YOU for your IBS.

Unlike dairy, you can't avoid stress because stuff isn't labled as stress.

That said, I am curious HEather/others...just how well does hypno work?
I see it labled here are a cure, ok, well then why aren't more people/board memebers cured if it works so well?

#364401 - 04/21/11 12:40 PM
Syl

You might read what is stress or this word document on stress from University of Berkley. It is well documented that stress can make IBS symptoms worse. You don't have to be a stock broker to experience stress. It can be precepitated by an anxious state of mind, disease or a variety of other things.

There is plenty of clinical evidence to show that gut-directed hypnotherapy is effective for managing IBS symptoms for many people. The latest clinical review suggests it might be effective for 60-70% of IBS suffers although they recommend it be integrated with other management approaches such as dietary managmenet. The American College of Gastroenterology Task Force on IBS report An Evidence-Based Systematic Review on the Management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome and the British Society of Gastroenterology Guidelines on the irritable bowel syndrome: mechanisms and practical management both report that gut-directed hypnotherapy can be an effective technique for managing IBS symptoms. Hypnosis isn't a cure. The statement that is a cure emanated from comments made by a pediatric physician made during a conference presentation that the news media picked up on it and the word spread. However, once the results were published all mention of it being a cure was removed from the paper.

--------------------

Evidence-based Dietary Management of Functional GI Symptoms: The FODMAP Approach

Hypnotherapy does not have to treat 'just' stress related IBS new
      #364402 - 04/21/11 01:29 PM
Marilyn

Not all IBS patients are stressed - that is to say, beyond the average amount of human every-day stress. I speak with folks with IBS all the time, who say their IBS came 'out of the blue' and they were not particularly stressed or anxious at all.

Stress can make IBS worse and bring on symptoms, but it is NOT the cause of IBS.

Many times what happens is that once symptoms take hold, the IBS patient becomes worried or anxious or "stressed" over whether or not this will happen to them again - and then this becomes the stress in and of itself. Others mention that they are not particularly stressed at all - they could be enjoying a nice evening at home, and wham - they have and IBS attack.

So there sometimes seems to be no apparent reason as to why certain individuals may have an IBS attack or not. They could be following the EFI or other diet to the letter, and/or on meds, or doing whatever treatment felt to be helpful, and the IBS symptoms keep coming -

Others have the symptoms 'on schedule' - every morning, or every time they know they have to leave the house, or eating a particular food, or hearing something upsetting - these are triggers.

Clinical hypnotherapy for IBS is not a cure - and thank you Syl for the great links and info and clearing that up.

There have been clinical studies showing the efficacy of this treatment since 1984 - however - the medical community is not specifically trained in this arena, and it has taken quite a while to get gastros on board with referring their patients. Once they find out about it, or learn of a patient who has been helped via this method, we have seen referrals, so it is getting better.

I think most gastros are frustrated with treating their patients and sadly, they become so inundated with patients that they just dont have time to sleuth out all the treatments, and they keep to their rigid protocol of antispasmodics first, and so on -

You ask why arent more board members 'cured' - well -

I have had IBS since 1983 - did the IBS Audio Program 100 that is featured here in 2000, and I now help moderate this and another BB to tell folks the story of how I was helped, as well as provide support when needed.

So, if you really want to read stories of people who have been helped (I dont use the word cure, however, many have been able to walk away from their IBS) go check out the reviews of the program - everyone's story is different - some are totally relieved, others are improved, but the vast majority do see some help and are better than they were prior to doing the program.

One lady who was helped and feels she IS cured and purchased the program thru this website is now featured in a new video explaining the brain-gut connection which you can view at healthyaudio.com if you wish - she no longer has IBS symptoms AT ALL!!! And she travels without worry now. There are a few others who tell their story on there of how they have been helped. You can also find success stories and feedback from 10 years of people that have been helped by this method.

Also take a look at this http://www.helpforibs.com/messageboards/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=hypnotherapy&Number=279719&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&fpart=all

which is an honest compilation of real people who have been helped - some more than others - but genuinely more positive stories than not...

Also - folks who feel better no longer need to come to the BBs or message boards - some of the ones I speak with never post on BBs - which actually is to their advantage, because when you are doing the program, constantly living on message boards and reading about IBS over and over does not really help - most of them get the info, do the program, and then they are moving on with their lives.

When I first started researching on the internet about IBS back in 2000 or so, I was very angry at having this condition, I was desparate, hurting and had been to so many doctors and gastros, I wanted to give up. (If you want to wade through my complete journey, it is in the link below.) I speak with people who feel just as you do - I have been sweared at in frustration because their many gastros have not been able to help them, just as I had not been helped. I know how you feel - when I first heard about hypnotherapy I thought it was an insult and the most bogus thing to treat a condition in my gut - not my mind...

And I have a degree in psychology and back many years ago, had worked in the field prior to ever having IBS. So I do understand totally your frustration - because I was there - and I hear it all the time.

Hypnotherapy most likely is not the way forward for you right now, so dont worry, there is no way I would try to 'sell' you on it- people have to come to grips with it, suss it out, just as I did. It takes time, it is a process and a journey, not a fast fix-t.

If you need someone to speak with, let me know.

But at the end of the day, we know that most people who opt for clinical hypnotherapy - and more specifically - the IBS Audio Program which is featured here - do so as a very last resort- when all else has failed, and you are at the end of your rope - and happily - for most, this is the thing that finally helped. Again, not a cure, and do whatever it takes to treat your IBS, but for the brain-gut connection which is a big part of IBS, this is by far the best way forward.

If it did not work at all, you would see way more independent reviews (check out Amazon reviews - 26 of them) that were negative and you just dont see that. And for some of the posts that are negative, many times, it is due to the fact that the person did not do the program completely, or they had other stuff going on, and then, again, hypnotherapy is not for everyone.

Hope this long reply of mine helps - sorry it is so long - but I just wanted to help clear it up a bit - because I have been on this journey for 28 years, and now want to help others as I have been helped.

There is HOPE!!! All the best in your journey to feeling better - no matter what that journey may be...

--------------------
My Journey and Success with the IBS Audio Program Hypnotherapy Program: www.helpforibs.com/messageboards/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=hypnotherapy&Number=224850

#364405 - 04/21/11 04:50 PM
Gerikat

Reged: 06/21/09

Before you make a generalized statement like this, you should read or speak with those who have experienced healing with the hypnotherapy program. Don't be so quick to judge/dismiss whether something will benefit you or not.

You ask me in another post how I can eat steel-cut oats. Well, FYI, I eat healthy and anything I want, and it is BECAUSE of the hypnotherapy program that I completed three times over the course of a year and a half.

As one poster said to you, an improvement in your attitude might go along way in helping your situation.

Re: why aren't more people/board memebers cured if it works so well? new
      #364586 - 05/02/11 12:27 AM
kem

Reged: 06/09/10

This question was regarding the success of the hypno program. My opinion is that when folks are well, they no longer monitor this board, so they are no longer properly represented here. They are so relieved to be well that they go off to live their lives! Who would blame them?
kem (mom of daughter w/ibs-d dx)

#364594 - 05/03/11 09:00 AM
CellSalts_Work

Reged: 08/15/10

I myself am dubious about this whole connection with stress and emotions (less so hormones perhaps) and how some days you can apparently eat something which doesn't mess with you and the next day if you're feeling low, you can't. there's/I know quite a few emotionally unstable/neurotic/stressed people out there who have no/never ever had any digestive problems whatsoever.

long before my IBS started I'd gone through much greater emotional upheavals/ emotions/ stress and it didn't lead to any digestive problems..

The way I see it is that for whatever reason digestive stimulants like fat, alcohol, caffeine, IF cause all that trouble we have to live with. hypnosis should be addressing this i guess, making your body perceive these stimulants as normal people do, ie don't respond in the way we do. don't trigger D or C or pain or bloating or spasms. this has nothing to do with stress?

and no-one knows why hypnosis works, but it has worked for a huge percentage of sufferers.

as for calming someone down/ relaxing you/making you less neurotic etc and helping your IBS through that.., I personally have looked into it and discovered what vitamins I may be lacking, and am now taking supplements of iron, zinc, calcium, vit D and a vit B complex. google what vitamins are responsible for what in life. as I recently said, also started looking at the glycemic load of foods. my stress levels/ depression/ OCD/ the extent to which I was neurotic (and by nature I'm as neurotic and emotional as they come!) have virtually disappeared. also, quality and enough sleep is extremely important. these remedied my 'stress', fairly rapidly too, so there is no need for hypnosis for me for this and maybe others would find the same.

only my experience...

PS hypnosis won't help with FODMAPs – as that is an organic malabsorption problem. case in point, I am severely lactose intolerant, ie won't be able to have dairy even after hypnosis. there are people out there who have FODMAP problems, ie can't have fructose/lactose/fructans etc but have no problems with fat or alcohol or caffeine. so hypnosis won't cure this but it doesn't mean that it can't get rid of your IBS (ie which in my vocab is the digestive woes we suffer which is 'not an organic problem per se but rather GI stimulants which effect the nervous control system'. (my lactose intolerance has nothing to do with IBS, ie can't be eliminated through hypnosis, in other words..))

--------------------
Susie, born in 1985,
(pseudo-)D and bloating April 2007-December 2010, now stable

#364597 - 05/03/11 10:49 AM
Syl

You might find this University of North Caroline article Effects of Hypnosis on GI Problems of interest.

--------------------

Yep - that's a huge factor... new
      #364598 - 05/03/11 12:59 PM
HeatherAdministrator

the boards by their nature tend to catch people who are new and have lots of questions, or people who have really serious problems and have a harder time getting stable.

The "basic" IBS folks come, get info, get help, feel better, and leave. They don't have much presence on the boards because, as you say, once they're feeling better they don't need to hang around.

It does kind of skew the boards because the typical is underrepresented and the atypical is more dominant.

XXOO
Heather

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

#364605 - 05/03/11 02:11 PM
mavera

Reged: 12/28/10
Loc: The Netherlands

I've read that post infectious IBS cán recover completely in up to 50% of cases. My hypnotherapist/former GI also confirmed this statement.

The good news is that patients whose IBS is post-infectious have a more optimistic prognosis than those for whom the origin of the IBS is unknown, as it is estimated that approximately half of all IBS-PI patients will return to a state of healthy digestive functioning. The bad news is that it may take years. Recovery is less likely to happen if there is co-existing anxiety or depression, thus treatment of these emotional symptoms becomes an important health priority
http://ibs.about.com/od/symptomsofib1/a/IBS-PI.htm

Actually, this is my most important 'positive thought', when I get frustrated with symptoms or the diet etc.

--------------------
PI-IBS-C/A nausea & very bad gastric pain
meds: lansoprazol+macrogol
started EFI +FODMAPs 1/2011. 'Relapse' for 8 months. Now partly back on track again with the diet..

Yes - good point - new
      #364606 - 05/03/11 02:26 PM
HeatherAdministrator

there is also at least one hypno study that's tracked people for 5 years, and for many symptoms did not return. That was a while ago, and I've been hoping they're still tracking those folks so we can get a 10 year update.

- H

--------------------

Actually, it's been ten years, no wait, 11 years for me... new
      #364608 - 05/03/11 03:04 PM
Marilyn

Only reason I am here is to help others just as I was helped back in 2000 -

Again, as mentioned, not everyone is helped and yes, as cell mentions, if you have other stuff going on - OCD, chemical imbalances, lactose intolerances, other medical and/or emotional conditions besides IBS, etc. this would not be your way forward.

However, if you address these conditions via other means (diet, meds, etc.) and you still have symptoms that linger, this can be the brain-gut connection, which keeps the symptoms with you, and that aspect 'might' be addressed - not everyone - but some folks have used the program as the final thing that helped tie up those loose ends. I am thinking of one lady who cannot eat dairy, she avoided the dairy but still had problems. Once she completed the program, she was fine - still does not do the dairy, of course, which is not IBS - that is lactose intolerance. So yes, point well taken.

Again, not for everyone, but helpful for most or at least many!

--------------------

Thanks Marilyn! - nt- new
      #364611 - 05/03/11 05:04 PM
HeatherAdministrator

--------------------

Re: Actually, it's been ten years, no wait, 11 years for me... new
      #364612 - 05/04/11 03:05 AM
Susie1985

Reged: 05/04/11

Heather advises that those with IBS should avoid dairy even if they are not lactose intolerant. I imagine that those who aren't (ie it's not an organic problem) may well be helped through hypnosis, cos for them dairy may just be a digestive stimulant that wreaks havoc, similarly to alcohol, caffeine, too much fat etc.

As the article Syl posted explains, there's a lot of unknowns regarding why hypnosis works, fact is that it does. He has also pointed out that it's not a cure as such as IBS have returned to a lot of people afterwards, years on. But that made me think that surely you can just do the course again. I can't see it doing any harm.

Well, anyhow I can't wait for the CD to arrive, am really hopeful!

--------------------
now: stable through EFI+FODMAP dieting (no lactose/no fructose/some fructans and some polyols)

before: IBS-D(pseudo-diarrhoea), bloating, often unbearable pain esp from too much fat: Apr 2007- Dec 2010

FODMAPs: http://www.todaysdietitian.com/newarchives/072710p30.shtml

[I've tried VSL#3 -> I could tolerate v good amounts of IF (even with less SF), it worked great (but overall I find it too expensive)]

Susie1985 new
      #364615 - 05/04/11 03:34 AM
Gerikat

Reged: 06/21/09

As you state it really does not matter why or how it works, but that it does. I did the program 3 times and I am here to tell you how wonderful I feel. It is my cure.

Marilyn is a wealth of information on hypnosis. She works closely with Mike Mahoney, so if you have any questions, make sure to touch base with her. She is the expert on this. Also, there is tons of info on the hypnosis board, which she moderates.

Doing the course again and again is NOT going to hurt you. I did not feel totally well until after the 3rd go-round. Sometimes you have to give something a little time, before you give up on it.

Re: Susie1985 new
      #364621 - 05/04/11 09:11 AM
Susie1985

yes, thank you v much! it arrived in the post today, exciting. Although will only be able to start at the weekend!

Even the cover picture is soothing.

have had hypnosis in the past, not particularly for IBS though, and have always felt better, so am a great believer in hypnosis, always have been, so watch this space.

--------------------
now: stable through EFI+FODMAP dieting (no lactose/no fructose/some fructans and some polyols)

before: IBS-D(pseudo-diarrhoea), bloating, often unbearable pain esp from too much fat: Apr 2007- Dec 2010

[I've tried VSL#3 -> I could tolerate v good amounts of IF (even with less SF), it worked great (but overall I find it too expensive)]

Thank You! :) new
      #364627 - 05/04/11 12:27 PM
Marilyn

Hi Susie - good move on the name change!

Glad you like the cover art - I am the artist!!!

Just again to remind you - try not to read or post too much (if at all) about IBS, whether your own, or others - as this will slow down or affect your progress rate.

Be patient with yourself - some folks see improvement early on, others, like myself, need to do the program over.

If you have any questions regarding your sessions or your progress, let me know just that you are having a question and we can take that off board, as we want to ensure everyone has a fresh take on the sessions, etc.

All the best to you hon, (HUGS) - There is hope!

--------------------

Re: Thank You! :) new
      #364628 - 05/04/11 01:38 PM
Susie1985

Haha, cover art IS really nice.

Will give the board and the rest a break once I start, but let me ask something practical, did the hypnosis help with the bloating?

--------------------

Charts of IBS Symptoms addressed by the IBS Audio Program 100 new
      #364629 - 05/04/11 02:30 PM
Marilyn

http://www.helpforibs.com/shop/books/hypnoibs.asp

Scroll down to first chart - far right is bloating, of which many people have found to be reduced or controlled.

However, the program addresses bloating as related to IBS only - not from other conditions such as those you list regarding dietary issues... again, for your situation, you may need to be realistic as you have a lot going on in addition to the IBS; ongoing dietary monitoring for your other concerns may 'signal' to you subconsiously that the IBS is always a part of your life, so you may benefit from some personal support in your particular case for optimum results.

Hope this helps! All the best~

--------------------

#364719 - 05/12/11 09:33 AM
kem

Reged: 06/09/10

Quote:

if stress is the underlying stimulant, then examining your diet and restricting your diet will be enough stress to make symptoms worsen

I saw this post a while back, and have been meaning to reply to it ever since.

What I want to say is: Ain't that the truth?!! In fact, let's even say, "If stress is AN underlying stimulant . . ." Which we all know it to be.

I believe I have actually witnessed this to occur both in my daughter's case and in the cases of several people w/ibs who have shared their stories with me. The thing is . . . those other people did NOT notice that this had happened to them. I mean that they weren't aware that restricting their diets increased their stress which increased their ibs which increased their diet restrictions which . . ., even though it seemed pretty clear to me, listening to their tales. My daughter wasn't aware of it for herself either, though she could see it in the other people. I think it's VERY difficult to recognize that this is happening if it's YOU who is experiencing it; it's more recognizable to others that happen to know you and are paying attention. I really think the importance of this can not be overstated. And it's something that I found isn't discussed openly.

In fact, knowing this now makes sense of a particular odd conversation that I had with the one good gastro doc that we worked with. There was one conversation that I had with her in which she sort of cryptically implied that she had 'reasons' for NOT recommending restricting diet, including EFI, for ibs patients, even tho' she KNEW that it could be helpful. She was not against my working w/EFI, per se, (and she understood my desperation, considering my daughter's situation) but she still could/did not recommend it. She did not elaborate. This did not make sense to me at the time, but now it does.

I now believe that the reason she would not elaborate was that she did not want to draw our attention to the fact that it was actually possible for my daughter's situation to get worse than it already was (and it already was hellish). I witnessed my daughter at one point (quite understandably) begin to develop OCD-like symptoms that were stemming from her concern over diet and growing, conscious FEAR of particular foods and . . . those OCD-like symptoms ultimately exacerbate the ibs. As you all can easily imagine, or perhaps have even experienced as well. It's such a knife edge!

Any way, my daughter is well enough now that I can reflect back on what I have observed and this is one of those areas that I see as a major factor, so I've been wanting to share it in case it could help anyone else to be aware of.

[P.S. Keep in mind that I also observed and am grateful for my daughter's very real relief from EFI, too!]
kem (daughter w/ibs-d dx)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1660 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 11627

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review