All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Found Vitamins That Work!
      #337164 - 10/20/08 06:52 PM
krasj

Reged: 01/23/07
Loc: New Hampshire, USA

Hi All. I have not posted in a while but I have to admit I am doing pretty well. I wanted to put a post to help share what helped me. I had a very difficult time finding a vitamin that would not upset my stomach. I finally found one. The use of these vitamins coupled with the IBS hypnosis has really helped to get my life back on track. I would love to share the info on these vitamins with anyone that is interested. Simply send me an email (krasj@comcast.net) or a message through the site and I can share the info. Best of luck to all!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Found Vitamins That Work! new
      #337172 - 10/21/08 09:06 AM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

Hi - please post the info on the boards instead of asking people to email you. Otherwise it raises red flags that this is a marketing or possible spam post, and people notify me to have the post deleted.

Thanks for understanding,
Heather

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

#337232 - 10/23/08 05:11 AM
krasj

Sorry about that! I actually didn't put the info up because that is what I was trying to avoid. The vitamins I found were distributed by a company called Ideal Health. They are customized to meet each individuals needs so you don't get any of the fillers or vitamins that aren't nescessary. They are also not compressed so they don't sit in your stomach. Like I said, they worked well for me. I can't say that they will work well for everyone as it seems like each person is a bit different.

#337233 - 10/23/08 06:01 AM
Syl

Reged: 03/13/05
Loc: SK, CANADA

Here is a link to Ideal Health. Unfortunately they tell you little about what vitamins/minerals the product contains. It seems they are more interested in selling their urine tests.

--------------------
STABLE: ♂, IBS-D 50+ years - Science of IBS

The FODMAP Approach to Managing IBS Symptoms
Evidence-based Dietary Management of Functional GI Symptoms: The FODMAP Approach
FODMAP Chart & Cheatsheet
The Role of Food & Dietary Intervention in IBS

#337243 - 10/23/08 12:21 PM
krasj

True. This company is certainly out to make money. They send you a free kit and you pay for the tests to be run. These tests then determine the construction of the daily vitamins. If any one is interested I can send them the info. I don't have it elecronically but will try to scan it. They seem to work well for me. Like I said, each person seems different though....

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2630 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1670

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review