All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)
Have you tried Rocamojo? new
      #26563 - 11/11/03 11:23 AM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

It's a roasted soy bean drink that's supposed to taste almost exactly like coffee. Haven't tried it myself (I'm surely the only person in Seattle who does not like coffee!) but there have been past posts on the board by people who rave about it. And it won't trigger IBS symptoms like coffee can.

- Heather

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Mags - great info, thanks new
      #26593 - 11/11/03 03:27 PM
Karin

Reged: 02/11/03
Loc: Southern California

Michelle: Coffee is my worst trigger, try stopping it and see if your symptoms get better. I don't know too many IBSers that can drink coffee, even decaf.

Tks. VERY INTERESTING Anyone know where to find it??? -nt- Re: Have you tried Rocamojo? new
      #26603 - 11/11/03 04:45 PM
marnie

Reged: 09/17/03

Rocamojo.com new
      #26612 - 11/11/03 06:16 PM
Karin

On this site they will help you find out who carries it in your area. I had some this morning, it's wonderful. I made myself a carob/rocamojo mocha. Rocamojo

Re: Rocamojo.com new
      #26613 - 11/11/03 06:31 PM
marnie

Tks. Karin,

That just sounds delicious.......sooooo yummy! I wonder where you live and find it since,
unfortunately there's no store within 25 mi. of us and for some reason I couldn't send an email tothe site telling of stores in our area to contact re selling it. Neither could I order it as their store is closed dn. on the net at least temporarily....! W.look fwd to finding it in the future.

Couldn't find it FL either!

Marnie

Re: Iron and Vitamin C? new
      #26621 - 11/11/03 08:23 PM
sherr1

Reged: 10/07/03
Loc: Southern, Calif

Since ya mention soy products, has any heard of the brand revival? They make several delicious foods and supplements including multivitamins and accessories for soy cooking.
Here is the wesite www.soyproducts.com click on one of the products on the left and then find supplements.I just also read about Soy products can block minerals from absorbing and this website clarified what I read and gave info how to eat soy products and take vitamins.
Anyone ever heard of soy products being unhealthy? I have found so many things I can tolerate through soy hate to have to give it up.
I have a little enemia too. I go to the Dr on Thurs because my hair has been falling out, not in abundance but it is thinning and falls out when I was it. Wish me luck.
Sherri

Good luck with your hair Sherr! - nt new
      #26626 - 11/11/03 08:46 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Re: Rocamojo.com new
      #26628 - 11/11/03 08:54 PM
Karin

Marnie: Sorry you had problems with the site, I went to it and the store was taking my order. If you still can't access it, they have a toll free number for phone ordering:
1-866-769-6656). I got mine at World Market. Good luck, Karin

I moved the coffee recipe to the recipe board - looks great! -nt- new
      #26629 - 11/11/03 09:05 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

SUCH A BAD HAIR DAY HERE 4 A WK. U WUDN'T BELIEVE..Cudn't Resist.! -nt - Good luck with hair Sherr! - nt new
      #26640 - 11/11/03 10:12 PM
marnie

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 202 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 30547

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review