All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
..for Heather about peppermint tummy tea
      #213364 - 09/14/05 03:09 PM
Digby

Reged: 07/31/04

Would you consider packaging the tea bags in a bag? I love the tea; I'm hording my last tea bag, but don't want to pay shipping costs for another container, or add to the landfill by throwing out my old container. I use them at work, so I need the tea bags rather than loose tea.
I brought the info about your products to my local HFS, but it doesn't look like they are going to order them. growl.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

I don't know if this will happen... new
      #213392 - 09/14/05 05:26 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

we've thought about it, but it's getting very cumbersome to have every product in a canister and a bulk pouch. It's a lot more work, inventory, time-consuming, etc. I'm so sorry. You might try another local store and see what they say. I really would like people to be able to avoid the shipping costs by just getting things locally.

Best,
Heather

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

make your own peppermint tea bags! new
      #213516 - 09/15/05 08:16 AM
AstroChick

Reged: 12/30/03
Loc: Chicago, IL, USA

You can buy bags online and fill them yourself if you'd prefer to buy the bulk in bags. My local tea store sells the empty bags online (scroll down to the T-Sacs): Todd & Holland .

--AC

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1548 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 705

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review