All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I received Heather's book!!
      #21084 - 09/17/03 10:19 PM
i_never_tan

Reged: 09/11/03
Loc: Connecticut

I received your book on Monday. Tonight, after getting out of work at 11 PM, I was hungry. I've lost 12 unnecessary pounds due to my Chrons/IBS flare-up. I made your Fresh Tex-Mex Guacamole and I was in heaven!! It was the best taste I've had in a while. I became ill in early July with my diagnosis of mild Chrons and IBS. I'm 43 and have never been so ill. I was having diarrhea in excess of 20 times a day; constant colon spams. My GI doc's solution was to keep me medicated with Librium and Lomotil; both did not help my diarrhea. I've been having diarrhea like this for almost three months, hence the weight loss. I took myself off the meds, and am now following your diet. My diarrhea has reduced to about eight times a day and that is with no meds!! I know my problem is not straight IBS, there is Chrons in there. I am starting to see relief. I am also switching Gastro docs and will see a new one the end of October. Thanks for all your help. PS I've ordered the Heather's Peppermint tea! Can't wait. The teabags have helped and I know this will be better.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Yay! This is great news. Please keep us posted! -nt- new
      #21120 - 09/18/03 10:21 AM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Re: I received Heather's book!! new
      #21144 - 09/18/03 02:20 PM
Chris

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Kansas

Welcome, thats great news. Just stick with the diet, I have been on it for 6 months, and I am taking my first vaction in a year! P.S. The Tea works Great.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1013 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 541

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review