Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Nothing works anymore
      #18949 - 08/28/03 11:09 PM
WS

Reged: 08/09/03
Loc: California

Hello all,
Now that my D - is under control, the major problem is not sleeping because of anxiety attacks. At first a Tylenol PM would be of help, but now the anxiety attacks come anyway and sleep is gone. What next? I don't want the prescription antidepressant drugs (could not use Xanax).
It seems to be hopeless.
WS

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Nothing works anymore new
      #18950 - 08/28/03 11:36 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

Hi - definitely look into the IBS hypnotherapy tapes. Check the forum here for details, and check out the links from the front page of the forum for info. These are really unparalleled for anxiety wrapped with IBS.

- Heather

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

What I found works.... new
      #19142 - 08/30/03 07:17 PM

Unregistered

Hi

Believe me i've tried taking a lot of meds and mixing them to help me sleep but what I found works for me it have a cup of chamomile tea with 4 bags in it and drink it while having a bath with lavender (approx 10 drops).

I've always gotten a lot of stress and not been able to sleep even with help from over the counter drugs and perscription and often they seemed to cause me to tense up even more. This is what I found works for me and sometimes I also play classical music with ocean sounds as i'm laying in bed and leave on repeat through the whole night.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1479 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 785

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review