All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
extreme bloating
      #177672 - 05/09/05 10:49 AM
catlady

Reged: 06/05/04

Hi all,
I was diagnosed about a year ago with IBS-C. Since then I have had a lot of trouble with my digestion. I found that I could not handle gluten or wheat. The tests showed that I had a sensitivity to gliadin. I've pretty much eliminated all wheat and gluten. However, I'm still terribly bloated and I've had some weight gain to boot. I've been to my primary physician who has been no help. I've also been to a nutritionist who suggested that I eliminate the wheat and gluten. I recently purchased some digestive enzymes and the herbalist asked me what blood type I was (I'm 0 positive.) He told me that I should read the book Eat for Your Blood Type. He advised me to cut out wheat and gluten, and that I should eat meat (I'm a strict vegetarian!!) I don't know how much scientific evidence there is to back up the blood type book, but some of the conditions that the author referred to are happening to me. A lot of my clothes are tight, and I am very constipated. Sometimes I look like I'm 3 months pregnant, even though I'm not. I'm tired of feeling this way. Any feedback or suggestions would be welcome. Thanks.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: extreme bloating new
      #177740 - 05/09/05 01:47 PM
little bear

Reged: 12/22/04
Loc: chicago

hey catlady->
the symptoms youre dealing with, i am also dealing with! im not intolerant of wheat and gluten but i AM however extremely constipated all the time too! my clothes are really tight, mostly im uncomfortable in tight shirts which i have to wear @ work, which is usually when i seem to have some kind of flare up be it gas or terrible bloating. along with that i look like im pregnant as well but of course i am not i bought a lot of those babydoll shirts that have the empire cut top so you cant tell how bloated and C i am but i think i give off the image of a pregnant teen!!! im almost 20 but am often mistaken for 15 or 16 so i cant imagine my dress code presents me at my best. thankfully its summer though so i dont have to care! hehe b/c im not familiar with a GF diet im not sure what to recommend but i am a strict vegan! so we share that category! my BF cooks alot and ive gotten into it as well so if you need some recipes, we could exchange some! there is no fiber in meat or any animal products *at all* so im not sure you should give in to that just yet. i know that Ruchie maintains a GF diet so if you see her posts, you may want to talk with her and see what she has to say. light exercise makes the best out of pain and cramps: i do some pilates and some yoga which you can find on this site too. special yoga positions for certain pains and problems--all IBS RELATED! as for the bloodwork book? ive never heard of that. and actually i didnt know there were certains ways to eat according to your blood type. hmm---wonder what mine is?? i hope youre able to find some fast relief and im sorry to hear about your discomfort. hang in there and feel better ASAP!

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

www.myspace.com/dutchflowers

#178334 - 05/11/05 02:54 PM
catlady

Hi little bear,
Thanks for your response. It's nice to meet another strict vegetarian online. catlady

#178336 - 05/11/05 03:16 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Try fennel tea. Crush up a teaspoon of fennel seeds and steep in a mug of boiling water. Drink several cups a day.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

#178337 - 05/11/05 03:27 PM
simone444

Reged: 05/11/05

I suffer from waistline and trunk hypersensitivity and can barely wear anything around my waistline or chest because of wierd horrible sensations. Does anyone have this problem as I seem to be the only one that has this, and is this a sympton of IBS ?

#178348 - 05/11/05 04:33 PM
retrograde

Reged: 04/15/04

Good advice here. I'd just add - do a search for the blood type diet; it's been discussed a bit on the boards. You could also try doing a google search. You're right: there is *very little* scientific evidence to back it up, which is why most scientists don't take it very seriously.

#178350 - 05/11/05 04:43 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

I was surprised to find that many women posting here have this and how few wear panties. Try a board search for long topics on this. And welcome.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Re: extreme bloating/undergarments new
      #178357 - 05/11/05 05:05 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

I haven't worn undergarments in years! Seriously! However, my bloating is supremely subdued due to strict diet adherence.
I find, though, that wearing panties gives me D. Hmmm...maybe
I just like that free, breathing feeling. Also, having given up bras, my headaches are reduced. Could there be a connection? I do not know.

#178363 - 05/11/05 06:40 PM
uwponine

Reged: 03/19/05
Loc: Wisconsin

Can't comment on the blood diet. I'm GF but not a celiac. I am intolerant. If you have any questions, you can hunt me down. It's confusing and hard. I am a strict veg. too. And IBS-C. uw_ponine@hotmail.com.

--------------------
IBS-C with major bloat!
Gluten Free Vegan

What if Fennel doesn't work? new
      #178364 - 05/11/05 06:43 PM
Cyndy

Reged: 03/05/05

What can I do then? Fennel tea doesn't do anything for me.

Please, any suggestions on how to reduce bloat?

bloating new
      #178367 - 05/11/05 07:02 PM
Little Minnie

There is a lot to know about it. Here is a comment from Heather which is a good place to start. here is some of my theories. but bloating cannot be helped by focusing on it as a separate identity; it can only be helped by having the whole gut acting correctly. And that is done by sticking to the diet and lifestyle changes.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Retrograde new
      #178370 - 05/11/05 07:11 PM
Cyndy

I'm glad your still posting. I was worried that after that guy made that rude comment to you, that you might feel that you weren't appreciated.

As a new poster, I think you are very knowledgeable and look forward to reading your posts. Thanks for sharing all your help. It is nice when people who are "stable" or have a good handle on the IBS still reach out to help newbies.

Wow...this is complicated new
      #178371 - 05/11/05 07:18 PM
Cyndy

Not eating too much, but not eating too seldom...Tricky stuff.

I do get more bloated when I am more constipated (more gassy then too).

This is a complicated monster.

thanks for sharing your post. It was vey informative, but I don't think I am going to be able to get all this down pat. There seems to be many, many variables going into this and I'm not sure about my diet yet, nor am I able to tolerate any soluble fiber supplements to help with the regularity.

#178372 - 05/11/05 07:18 PM
Passanie

Reged: 04/28/04
Loc: Fresno, CA

Have you been to a GI doc? Something about all that sounds fishy. Telling you to eat meat just sounds like ignorance.

Re: What if Fennel doesn't work? new
      #178421 - 05/12/05 05:28 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Have you tried several cups a day for several days? IT takes a while to work.

--------------------

Re: Wow...this is complicated new
      #178432 - 05/12/05 05:43 AM
Little Minnie

It is tough. I still bloat sometimes too but for the most part I have found great help.
Why can't you take a SFS? Personally I think everyone can and should although some swear they cannot. You have to go very small at first. But a SFS is really not different digestive wise than a lot of soluble fiber. Having just a couple grams of fiber worth at a time in a SFS shouldn't be intolerable. The acacia has definitely helped me a lot.

--------------------

No... new
      #178442 - 05/12/05 06:22 AM
Cyndy

I've only been taking one cup a day of the Altiva brand. This brand does not come individually packaged, so maybe I need to use two bags at once to double the strength, and also increase to 2 cups a day.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll try anything!

SFS seem to just make me... new
      #178445 - 05/12/05 06:26 AM
Cyndy

more bloated, gassy, and gon't even help with a BM. Like it clogs me up instead, even with drinking tea all day long.

Are you a C or D? I've tried Citrucel (clear mix and caplets), fibercon, fiberchoice, and equalactin, all with the same results. They just sit inside me and "clog" me up worse. Then I get worse symptoms.

What am I doing wrong?

Re: No... new
      #178464 - 05/12/05 07:42 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

This is just another little thing or two - chew slowly, eat slowly and don't gulp. Don't chew gum. Try to avoid the gassy veggies - cabbage, broccoli, etc. for a while, too.

--------------------

#178472 - 05/12/05 08:11 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I also have severe sensativity to clothing. I buy my pants a size or two too big and I'm VERY picking about my panites. The first thing I do when I get home from work is put on a night shirt and take of my panties! There are days when I have to go without a bra because the pressure is too bad. Luckily, I'm small chested and can get away with it ok!

I use miralax daily. It is a prescription osmotic laxative and it keeps my C in check. If you are struggling with C, you may want to ask your dr about this. You do have to give it a couple of days to start working and it may cause some extra bloating and gas in the first couple of weeks but that goes away.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#178487 - 05/12/05 08:46 AM
simone444

It is nice to know that I am not alone with the clothing wearing problem. I had to make tailor made clothes just to be able to wear something. I can only wear the Vanity Fair panties with the very thin waistline and size large. It is also not nice to know there are so many people suffering from this incurable problem and I hope you are doing well with the Miralax. I had never heard of it but I will look into it and thank you so much for your advice. It is very helpful.
Simone

#178490 - 05/12/05 08:50 AM
simone444

I also have not worn bras in several years and only one brand of panties (I only have 5 left and have to find this brand again somewhere). I feel relieved that I am not the only one with this problem. The doctors were no help and told me I was exaggerating. Thank you for your sense of humor and I wish you the best.

Simone

I'm IBS-D, but here's something to consider for C new
      #178491 - 05/12/05 08:57 AM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

Quote:

A while back, while looking for something else, I found a series of posts on Will's Green Apple Juice. I kind of wondered why no one was talking about it anymore. Then I found this post by Kandee about that post. I'm referring you to Kandee's post so you'll get the sense of how to use Will's green apple juice cure. From there you can get to the original post.

You'll see that Kandee's post is over a year old and, like I said, no one is talking about this anymore. So you might want to wait a day or so to see if anyone speaks up about it. It's possible some people had problems with it but it's also possible the knowledge just got forgotten. I'm amazed at how much information is buried in the Boards.

I posted this a short time ago in response to another comment about needing a cure for C and got zero response, so I would definitely wait a few days to see if anyone has anything to say about it. It might be worth a try though, if nothing else seems to work.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Thanks Sand! new
      #178500 - 05/12/05 10:27 AM
Cyndy

It definately is worth trying. Now just got to get a juicer, but well worth the money. When I think about all the money I spent on SFS that are now just sitting in my cupboard!

Vanity Fair panties new
      #178501 - 05/12/05 10:30 AM
Cyndy

Hey there. Do you get the briefs or low cut of vanity fair? Do you find one more comfortable than the other? And do you just go up one size, or more?

I'm in search of new undies, as I only have one pair left of my comfy pair, and they redesigned them so they have a tight waistband in the newer ones.

#178551 - 05/12/05 12:54 PM
catlady

Passanie,
Actually I have been to a GI doctor. He diagnosed me with a redundant colon (very long colon with lots of twists and turns.) An herbalist at a health food store told me about the Eat Right For Your Type book. As a vegan, I'm not going to start eating animal protein. I also read that there's not a lot of scientific evidence to back up the info in the book. I'll have to try the fennel tea! Thanks.

#178552 - 05/12/05 12:59 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

I can't stop laughing WITH YOU (not at you, by any stretch of the imagination)! Thank goodness I'm not completely alone in this. We're LIBERATED individuals, I suppose! I just cannot bear/tolerate panties/bras.

Re: Retrograde new
      #178556 - 05/12/05 01:54 PM
retrograde

Reged: 04/15/04

Awww, it takes a lot more than that to razz me, lol

Thanks for the compliment! I'm glad that new folks feel so comfortable and welcomed here, I know I did when I joined. Full disclosure: I do consider myself mostly stable yes, but I do have lapses now and then, usually every month or so (like the last few days ) Working on it though!

Olga Panties at Sam's! new
      #178558 - 05/12/05 01:57 PM
poochibelly

Reged: 04/27/05

I found Olga panties that are so soft, you barely know you have them on. They are in a package of five or six for about $10.00.

--------------------
Have a blessed day!...Rachel
stable and sooooooo thankful!
I have IBS but it doesn't have me!

#178587 - 05/12/05 04:36 PM
jhoffa1986

Reged: 05/09/05

This is something I have been trying, unsuccessful, to solve.
I have awful bloating this is as bad as it is inconsistent.
Some weeks I look like a potatoe coach who never exercises, other weeks I have no bloating.
When I get bloated, not only does my stomach get fat, but my arms get thin. It feels like all the muscle from my arm has been drained, moved, and converted in my stomach into fat.
Does anybody else have this?

Now, the doctor told me maybe I should go off wheat, it could be a gluten intolerance.
I was tested for celiac and wheat allergy, and I don't have it.
What I don't understand and what makes it impossible for me to know what I should eat is that 2 weeks ago I ate cheesecake, dairy, and was fine within the following day, this week I have veggie cheese with casesin, I am c, and bloated.

Two weeks I had sandwiches with potatoe bread and white bread, that made me feel less bloated, this week I eat a bagel, plain, and I feel bloated, guys what does this sound like?
I am lost with this bloating, it makes no sense, dairy, bread, it is inconsistent, what can I do to stop looking and feeling so bad?

Re: bloating new
      #178590 - 05/12/05 04:44 PM
jhoffa1986

Quote:

There is a lot to know about it. Here is a comment from Heather which is a good place to start. here is some of my theories. but bloating cannot be helped by focusing on it as a separate identity; it can only be helped by having the whole gut acting correctly. And that is done by sticking to the diet and lifestyle changes.

Thanks little Minnie. Yeh, see this thing drives me nuts. I can't stand one week feeling like I have made progress only to feel and look 50 pounds fat the following week, I need some relief.
I'm a bit confused by when Heather said to have plently of water, how much?
I have a hard time drinking more than 80 oz because I read you should not drink within an hour of eating and that it can't be tap water, so this limits a lot.
I have been drinking 80 oz for a few weeks, and no change.
If you read what I posted above, is there any further explanation for the bloating specific to me, why it is so inconsistent, and what I can do so my appearance is not distorted knowing this further information I have provided above? You don't understand how being bloated is affecting me, it is imparing me socially, it makes me lazy, the extra fat I have makes me not want and uncomfortable moving. I want to state I asked this question again because I figuered by providing more specific information you could better see and advice me on what is happening. Thanks.

Re: Wow...this is complicated new
      #178591 - 05/12/05 04:47 PM
jhoffa1986

I take Digestive Advantage Irritable Bowel Syndrome and VSL#8, are these sufficent for my solubale fiber and probiotic, or do I need more or a different supplement than what I have do current.

#178595 - 05/12/05 04:51 PM
jhoffa1986

Hansolo and others familiar with teas, is peppermint tea just as good as fennel? I don't have fennel, I have been taking one glass of peppermint a day, I notice it helps me for 20 minutes, then I go back to being bloated.
Futher, I don't like and can't handle hot tea, I have been ice cubs in the tea, which has made it lukewarm, and since I have done this the tea has been much less effective.
Is peppermint tea once a day sufficent or should I switch to fennel and drink it more, and is lukewarm too cold? Thanks, without being able to ask these questions I would be lost, if I am going to give up alcohol, which means a boring night, I need to have something there for me to help me see the benefits and learn.

Re: bloating new
      #178605 - 05/12/05 05:19 PM
Little Minnie

Quote:

Quote:

Thanks little Minnie. Yeh, see this thing drives me nuts. I can't stand one week feeling like I have made progress only to feel and look 50 pounds fat the following week, I need some relief.
I'm a bit confused by when Heather said to have plently of water, how much?
I have a hard time drinking more than 80 oz because I read you should not drink within an hour of eating and that it can't be tap water, so this limits a lot. You can drink tap water. I know Casey does for instance. Also there is no need to avoid drinking around eating. You should avoid gulping and drinking too much at one time. But I think drinking a moderate amount like 8 oz during a meal in sips is just fine! Sometimes people say they feel too full if they drink and eat at the same time but this is not entirely true or universal. The best thing is to drink a cup of fennel tea in sips a little before, during and after dinner so that by the time you are done with dinner you are just finishing the cup of tea. This will not hurt you.
I have been drinking 80 oz for a few weeks, and no change.
If you read what I posted above, is there any further explanation for the bloating specific to me, why it is so inconsistent, and what I can do so my appearance is not distorted knowing this further information I have provided above? You don't understand how being bloated is affecting me, it is imparing me socially, it makes me lazy, the extra fat I have makes me not want and uncomfortable moving. I want to state I asked this question again because I figuered by providing more specific information you could better see and advice me on what is happening. Thanks.

--------------------

fennel and peppermint new
      #178606 - 05/12/05 05:24 PM
Little Minnie

They are different and help different things. Peppermint helps with pain and spasms and fennel reduces bloating. Ginger is good too with nausea and pain. I make my tea with 75% or so fennel and 25% peppermint. If I am nauseous I make gingerroot tea. So you have to have fennel tea to help with bloating!!! and it should be strongly brewed. And you have to follow the diet to a T or you will not see results. Give up alcohol and all other triggers immediately or I will not help you anymore.
Lukewarm tea is ok. I like the heat of the tea too on my tummy and find it soothing but the antibloating properties are there at any temp. A hot tea cup feels nice sort of set on your tummy too!

--------------------

Re: SFS seem to just make me... new
      #178607 - 05/12/05 05:28 PM
Little Minnie

I know some people say they can never take them. But I find it hard to believe. SFS should be as tolerable as eating soluble fiber. It has to be done right. Small doses! with adequate water and you might have to wait for the gut to stop complaing about it, since it sometimes doesn't like the change. But I think an SFS is crucial! I know it is hard to put up with at first for some people though.

--------------------

These are both probiotics - neither one is a SFS. Check the "IBS Supplements" new
      #178634 - 05/12/05 06:49 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

section of this site (link is to your left) for detailed info about SFS. And you need to add your email address to your post asking for a coach.

- H

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Re: fennel and peppermint new
      #178653 - 05/12/05 09:01 PM
jhoffa1986

Quote:

They are different and help different things. Peppermint helps with pain and spasms and fennel reduces bloating. Ginger is good too with nausea and pain. I make my tea with 75% or so fennel and 25% peppermint. If I am nauseous I make gingerroot tea. So you have to have fennel tea to help with bloating!!! and it should be strongly brewed. And you have to follow the diet to a T or you will not see results. Give up alcohol and all other triggers immediately or I will not help you anymore.
Lukewarm tea is ok. I like the heat of the tea too on my tummy and find it soothing but the antibloating properties are there at any temp. A hot tea cup feels nice sort of set on your tummy too!

Thanks, I haven't been drinking in over a month, and it has really been a major issue socially, I just need to some progress.
I had fennel tea from the store, it was awful, besides Heather's are there any others I can buy in person, they would be cheaper and faster to obtain.

Re: SFS seem to just make me... new
      #178659 - 05/12/05 09:15 PM
jhoffa1986

I really hope I can get the bloating, at the least, well under control. I can not stand to look this way, I have invested so much time and effort in the gym to look like a fat out of shape person with skinny arms.
I am not imagining things, when I get bloated, my arms and muscles get smaller and my stomach gets fatter, it is like squeezing something, it takes stuff from one area, lightening that area, and replaces it in a different area making it larger appearing.

Does anybody know anything about sweating, body temperature, and being bloated? Summer is coming around, and I can't stand it where each time I get hot, before I sweat, when I walk fast, when my body temperature rises or sweats that I get bloated, why does this happen?
Is this dehydration, stress, and what can fix this?

I'm not joking around, I am getting so frustrated with how Irritable Bowel Syndrome is impairing me socially and my body it makes me want to go back home.

I just wrenched my back trying to read the tag on my panties... new
      #178660 - 05/12/05 09:18 PM
Passanie

Reged: 04/28/04
Loc: Fresno, CA

Couldn't figure out what brand they are, but I like the bikini kind. They sit low so they don't bind around your tummy. Posts about panties, I love it!!

Just a thought... new
      #178671 - 05/12/05 09:47 PM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

I know when I go for really long walks in the heat, I notice my fingers bloat right up to the point I can't take my wedding ring off.

I wonder if it's got anything to do with your salt intake? Maybe your body isn't getting rid of that extra mineral properly and that's why you're bloating at those specific times? What do you think?

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

#178699 - 05/13/05 06:20 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Fennel is especially helpful for bloating, but I find peppermint a close second. In fact, I prefer peppermint. You need to drink more than one cup a day, though. Peppermint tea tastes good iced, too. Nice for summer.

--------------------

Question for Michele new
      #178726 - 05/13/05 07:04 AM
Cyndy

I know you said the Miralax gave you some bloat and gas in the beginning, but then went away. But it seems like you still have major bloat and gas everyday.

So, I'm confused. Don't you think your Miralax is the cause of your chronic, daily bloat, gas, and pain? I know it helps your C, but don't you think it is causing your other problems to be worse. It doesn't seem that the bloat and gas ever went away for you.

My doctor wants me to try the miralax, and I think I could handle the increased bloat and gas if it were temporary. But yours seems to have stayed. I alreade have horrid bloat and horrid, smelly gas Don't know if I could handle even more!

Re: fennel and peppermint new
      #178730 - 05/13/05 07:09 AM
Little Minnie

Heather's teas are very cheap when you think of how long they last. The peppermint has lasted me for ages! And they are so pure and strong. There is a bagged tea at the store that is as good but way more pricey- although very convenient. It is Traditional Medicinals Eater's Digest. This tea is very effective and can be purchased at stores in the health section.

--------------------

Re: Question for Michele-bump new
      #178755 - 05/13/05 08:30 AM
Cyndy

#178756 - 05/13/05 08:35 AM
Maria504

Reged: 05/13/05
Loc: North East

Hello,

I'm new here but I wanted to give you the best piece of advice I have ever ever gotten. If you are not a very strict vegan, try a mug of warm/ hot water and a few teaspoons of honey mixed in. It relieves bloating and contsipation for me like nothing else (although I'm mostly IBS-D)It works within about 30 minutes. I read this in a magazine and have been using when needed ever since. Hope it helps!
Maria

--------------------
My degree in Culinary Nutrition sure is comming in handy!

Re: Question for Michele new
      #178757 - 05/13/05 08:38 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I had thought the Miralax was making the gas and bloat worse about a year ago and stopped it completley a couple of times. Each time, the C would be so terible, no matter what I ate. I went 3 months without it once and it was the worst three months of my life! The gas and bloating never improved over what it is now. When I started taking it again, the gas more then the bloat was a little worse for about 1.5 weeks, I think that was because it was getting everything out!

When I get a really bad pain attack, I'll switch from miralax to Zelnorm for a week or two and the bloating and gas don't improve either. The Zelnorm gives me terrible D for a day or two but sometimes helps a little with the pain and spasms but it stops working in a very short period of time, usually a week or two, so I go back to the miralax.

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#178763 - 05/13/05 09:02 AM
melissam

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: Scranton Pennsylvania

I've heard that honey is a gentle laxative.

--------------------
Melissa
Pain predominant w/occasional C.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 379 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 17690

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review