All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Im Back & I am Cured
      #15002 - 07/26/03 07:47 AM
ConcreteAngel

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: New Jersey,USA

Hi everyone, I am so sorry for not being on the boards for a long time, but I have been up to a lot. First of all, I was on vacation at Las Vegas. I went there and to Arizona and flew to the bottom of the grand canyon on a helicoptor. It was really fun!! Anyway, the main reason I havnt been on was because I was on a spiritual journey. I was a real mess a while a go. My sickness was out of control and I was at the point of giving up. It was then when I really got focused in bible study and healing scriptures. Through faith and bible teachings, God healed me. I can eat anything now. So far, Ive eaten dairy, high amoounts of high fructrose corn syrup, meat, high fats, high amounts of insoluble fiber. I even ate at burger king on vacation!:)I am no longer taking any medication and I am so happy that the fear and pain has been broken off of me. I thank God that he has healed me, I would have given up if it wasnt for him. God bless you all and remember God can heal anyone in Jesus name.

--------------------
-Angela
Healed in Jesus' Name

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Welcome back, kiddo! new
      #15014 - 07/26/03 12:14 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

We've all missed you! You might want to check out the new Living Room board - there is quite a long Christian thread going there that you would be warmly welcomed to join, I'm sure.

Best,
H

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Re: Glad you're back... new
      #15032 - 07/26/03 06:59 PM
KinOz

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Brisbane, Australia

... and so glad you are feeling so well. That's fantastic!

Kerrie

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Re: Im Back & I am Cured new
      #15037 - 07/26/03 07:27 PM
louise

Reged: 02/05/03
Loc: canada

Hi angel; IT IS GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK, and it is wonderful you are doing so well!

#15039 - 07/26/03 07:43 PM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Angela,
I'm glad to know you are ok. I had been wondering what you were up to. Thank God you are feeling better. Welcome back!

#15473 - 07/29/03 05:30 PM
KaybeeC

Reged: 03/14/03
Loc: Ohio

HI, Angela!

What a great testimony! Praise God for all that He's done for you - and just keep knowing that He has you in His hands!

Blessings,
Kaybee C

#15496 - 07/30/03 05:05 AM
tnchawk

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: New Ken, PA

Glad to see you back...have been thinking of you. What a great testimony. You are right....God does have all the answers.

Take care,

Christianne

--------------------
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about???

#16075 - 08/02/03 04:27 PM
KaybeeC

Reged: 03/14/03
Loc: Ohio

Hi, Angela -

Just wanted to let you know that I decided to venture out a bit myself, thanks to your testimony! I'm trying more variety - veggies and fruit smoothies so far - and it's been really encouraging. Hope and pray that you continue to do well. We're always here for you, no matter what!

Blessings,
Kaybee C

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3592 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1125

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review