All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
intimate position question,ladies only
      #339671 - 12/19/08 01:23 PM

Unregistered

Only in the doggystyle or bending over position,back positions,watever u call it..(absolutly no anal,I think thats gross) It starts to hurt or hurts right away. I mean I like it at first,sometimes..but very quickly it just feels like hard pounding and not pleasurable. Could Ibs have something to do with this at all?

Oh,do u guys like my new pircing? check out my photobucket linkt.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: intimate position question,ladies onlybump.nt. new
      #339731 - 12/20/08 10:53 AM

Unregistered

Re: intimate position question,ladies only new
      #339734 - 12/20/08 12:10 PM
Snorkie

Reged: 02/15/05
Loc: Northern Illinois, USA

I doubt IBS has much, if anything, to do with the discomfort. At least, that position has never been comfortable for me.

Re: intimate position question,ladies only new
      #339735 - 12/20/08 12:16 PM

Unregistered

I thought maybe the straining or having to use my fingers to go to the bathroom was the cause. I thought your colon can push on you or that the guy pushed against the wall that was part of the colon or watever. I wonder why some women have this discomfort in this position?

Re: intimate position question,ladies onlybump.nt. bump again.nt. new
      #339908 - 12/23/08 11:08 AM

Unregistered

funny story,intimate story new
      #340210 - 12/30/08 10:41 AM

Unregistered

well I hadn't seen my bf in 10 days. On sunday I was picked up to have supper with him and his family at a restaraunt..after that we were going to a movie..2 of his sister's and a friend was coming along..Well we all got to the theatre and the others decided they were going to wal mart then home..so we were almost alone in the theatre..there was only 1 other person besides us. he wispers to me "I've been so [censored] horny" Then He puts his coat on his lap so I can touch him,and then we made out..then I was like "why don't we go in the bathroom." So I left and went in the men's bathroom he followed a minute later..So if no one is around or waiting to use the men's room,is it legal?

Re: funny story,intimate story new
      #340218 - 12/30/08 11:10 AM

Unregistered

I really don't think anyone cares to know this kind of information. I know I don't. It's tacky and rude. What if my father/brother/husband would have walked in?

Re: funny story,intimate story new
      #340221 - 12/30/08 11:18 AM

Unregistered

well I thought intimate story said what it was about..I thought anyone replying and reading it would want to..They would walk in and what? see you reading that story? Don't worry in real life though,the door was locked.

Everyone has personal tastes,I know u think its tacky and rude,thats your personality some people will find it funny or share a story.

I'm getting complaints about this post... new
      #340222 - 12/30/08 11:39 AM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

I'm going to let it stand but please be more discreet in the future, and let's end the back and forth on this specific post.

Best,
H

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4448 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8217

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review