All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
Re: Me too!! new
      #251371 - 03/10/06 10:04 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Hey.... I see you are getting back on track.... I'm proud of ya!! I'll be ready for a little pushin next week!!

Quote:

Oh Shell, I could've written this post! I've been so off track lately. I've been so busy with school and everything that my workouts have become few and far between and my diet... well, let not even go there... lol

But I'm really working on getting back on track, and I was already thinking just last night about FORCING myself to start reporting in later this week. My BF just bought me some weights for our apartment as a gift (which I asked for... he's so sweet ) so now I have no excuses!

Anyway, long story short - yes, let's start doing something about it. Back to being on track - me and you? (like old times? lol ) I'll push you if you'll push me!

...Anyone else in this boat too who wants to join in?

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Sending big hugs and mucho encouragement your way, new
      #251513 - 03/10/06 05:05 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

you beautiful babe you!!!!

PS - you inspire me! I'd never even dream of doing a 5K. And every time you post about going to your yoga class, it keeps me from weaseling out of mine.

XXOO
H

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Re: Reaching Out For Support Again.... new
      #251884 - 03/13/06 06:19 AM
Sassi0619

Reged: 01/06/06
Loc: Vermont

Shell :

We don't really know each other, but just let me say that when I first started reading the posts in all of the forums, you were the voice that I looked for to answer my questions, or to get inspiration from.

I am always amazed at your dedication, determination and wonderful heart that reaches out to all that come to this resource.

We all go through rough times, all very different, but all strong enough to get through them and get stronger from them. I know you will be just fine and will pick yourself up and move forward.

As for the veins...I have one too, on my right leg. Nasty things and I am going to get it taken care of this year. I am having something called the VNUS procedure. They use radio frequency to seal the vein shut and prevent reoccurence......it is minimally invasive and there is only one tiny incision (like a pin prick) by the knee......can't wait to have it, so promising. The best part is that my insurance covers it without prior authorization.....I just have to pay my 20%!

Good luck and much support and gratitude.

Stephanie

Shell new
      #251965 - 03/13/06 01:50 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Sorry I missed this. Just wanted to reiterate what everyone else has said. It gets hard sometimes but you are such an inspiration to everyone, you have come so far and you ARE NOT going to give up now. So saddle back up and keep going.

You have probably posted updates that I haven't seen yet so I will go looking for those now...

Hugs.

--------------------
S.

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 167 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4128

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review