All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Zelnorm
      #94353 - 07/29/04 06:53 PM

Unregistered

Hi My Fellow IBSers Will those of you who are IBS-C and know anything about the drug Zelnorm and how it has effected you, please share your thoughts on this with me? I am considering asking my doctor for it but I want to hear from you guys before I do. Although I wish none of us HAD to be here, I am SO very grateful that you are.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Do a board search for many past posts on Zelnorm -nt- new
      #94360 - 07/29/04 07:22 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Re: Zelnorm new
      #94361 - 07/29/04 07:23 PM
MissyB

Reged: 07/22/04

Hi BT,
I've been on it for almost 5 months. I *think* it's been very helpful for me so far. It got rid of alot of that generalized stabbing pain I have in my upper abd areas. I am not sure though if it's supposed to be temporary or permanent though. I got my new box today and it has no refills this time! lol When he first gave it to me, I was SO unbelievably bloated, I looked 7 months preg! I got relief right away. I think it's been very helpful..for me anyway...Missyb

Re: Do a board search for many past posts on Zelnorm -nt- new
      #94386 - 07/29/04 11:05 PM

Unregistered

Hi Heather I just now found your information on Zelnorm http://www.helpforibs.com/footer/zelnorm.asp and have decided that although it may work for others here, it dosn't seem suited for me. I think I'll go your more natural route. Thank you very much for your help.

Re: Zelnorm new
      #94387 - 07/29/04 11:19 PM

Unregistered

Hi Missyb I'm very glad to hear that Zelnorm has worked for you, hon. Those symptoms are so uncomfortable, aren't they? I believe that this med is supposed to be a temporary fix for us, and that is why your doctor probably didn't refill it after these months. It's not fair is it? why can't they make something that COULD be refilled for as long as we would need to take it? Doesn't that make more sense for us suffers? Anyway, after reading about Zelnorm here in this website, like I said to Heather, I think I'll give the more natural approach a try. Take care and thanks for replying.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 383 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2928

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review