All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Heather, HELP!!!!!
      #8648 - 05/08/03 01:56 PM
Stacey_Wikle1

Reged: 02/03/03
Loc: Kentucky

I have been going through a period of weight lose and just constant IBS problems. And honestly I am down right tired of the daily aggrivation that comes with IBS. As I am sure everyone on the board is. I am currently planning a wedding and will be working two jobs starting next week. I have lost about 10 pounds in the last two weeks, of course not trying. And I am soo worried that I am going to continue to lose weight, and soon my wedding dress will be falling off of me. And I am also soo worried that I will be ill the day of the wedding and also during the honeymoon. I just imagine myself at the alter and those deathly painful stomach cramps kicking in. But I want more than anything to stabalize myself so I can begin to work out and really get myself healthy for my wedding and honeymoon. So I know that this is such a redundant question, and I have read both the books. But I guess I do better with straight forward advice. I need to know what exactly to do for the next week or so to stabalize myself. What do I need to be eating, and do I start also in that week taking fiber supplements? Like an exact menu and what to do. Please help anyway you can so I can feel like a normal person and get my life back to normal (so to speak). Thanks soo much

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Heather, HELP!!!!! new
      #8654 - 05/08/03 02:53 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

Hi Stacey - Here's info for you to get you stable break the cycle (there are safe recipe links from that page) and here's info on starting a soluble fiber supplement web page

Since so much of your problems are coming from the stress and anxiety in your life, I'd really urge you to check out the hypnotherapy boards here and look into the IBS tapes. They can make a big difference (sometimes very quickly), especially when worry/stress are a big factors.

Hang in there - we'll get you feeling better and you'll have a wonderful wedding!

- Heather

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Re: Heather, HELP!!!!! new
      #8692 - 05/09/03 05:58 AM
Stacey_Wikle1

Reged: 02/03/03
Loc: Kentucky

Thank you soo much, I think I try the tapes. At this point I am up for trying anything! Thanks again!
Stacey

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2832 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 597

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review