All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
Re: Newbie - welcome! - where to look... new
      #2145 - 03/08/03 03:36 AM
tlc

Reged: 03/06/03
Loc: Australia

Wow! I've never met anyone who has the same issue with TP as me. THis is great! I will start checking out the links today. Thanks for the tip.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Newbie - TP ISSUE new
      #2161 - 03/08/03 08:10 AM
SharonMello

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Groveland, CA

tlc - the only reason NOT to put the TP roll on the right way is because you have a cat or dog that likes to unroll it!!! Guess we're both strange, huh?

Sharon

--------------------
Sharon
"Anything Chocolate"...that is all!

Re: Newbie - TP ISSUE-Thank you!! new
      #2169 - 03/08/03 08:44 AM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

tlc & Sharon - I just had to say thanks for a great laugh! I just got finished complaining to my boyfriend about 2 days ago why does he put it on upside down...it's so irritating! The thing is, it's bothered me for some time and I usually just put it on the right way, but I just finally said something to him, and now I see this. LOL

You mean other people have this issue too?!? new
      #2176 - 03/08/03 12:48 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

I thought I was the only one in the world who cared about which way the toilet paper hangs! I will even turn it around at someone else's house because it bugs me so much (geez, I hope my friends aren't reading this!)

The odd thing is, I swear I remember reading a Dear Abby column about this waaaaaayyyyyy back in the '70s and she actually came up with an official "right" way to hang it.

- Heather

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Re: You mean other people have this issue too?!? new
      #2181 - 03/08/03 01:07 PM
SharonMello

Heather - so, which is the right way??? (as if I didn't know!) Sometimes I think others just put the roll on as fast as they can and don't pay attention to which way it unrolls. Gee, I'm glad I'm not the only quirky one on this board!

Sharon

--------------------
Sharon

The right way... new
      #2187 - 03/08/03 01:16 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Well, this is according to Dear Abby (and me!), but the paper is supposed to come out from under the roll, and not over the top.

I can just see people on the board coming to blows over this!!!

- Heather

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Re: The right way...and my way! new
      #2195 - 03/08/03 01:51 PM
SharonMello

Heather - I can't believe you like your TP coming out from underneath...how un-user friendly!! But, then the cat or dog won't be able to unroll it either. I prefer it the other way. I like to "swat" down--not up! Guess that's why God made more than 1 flavor of ice cream, huh? Not everybody likes the same kind!!

Sharon

--------------------
Sharon

#2196 - 03/08/03 02:10 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Aaacckk! No! I was afraid of this. Well, if I ever visit your house and the tp ends up upside down...I deny everything.

- H

--------------------

Re: You mean other people have this issue too?!? new
      #2202 - 03/08/03 03:55 PM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

I agree with you on the way tp should go. When I lived at home, I always hated it when my brother put it on. oh, wait he never but it on. Maybe it was my dad. Anyways, that is the way it hangs at our house. So if you visited you won't have to change it around.

#2208 - 03/08/03 06:22 PM
Peanut

Reged: 02/09/03
Loc: England

I am laughing at this because I caught myself a few hours ago fixing the roll of tp in my bathroom that my grandma put in and it was coming out the top. It has to come out from the bottom and I have also been know to switch while at someone else's house.

Sheri

--------------------
So much baking, so little time.....

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1244 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9226

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review