All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Site question
      #12506 - 06/25/03 12:31 PM
melfank

Reged: 06/19/03

I just remembered that I posted a few days ago and havn't been able to get back here to read any responses. Is there a place I can go and see all of my posts that I have posted?? Or do I just have to look through all the posts and find mine and hope it hasn't been bumped off?? Thanks!!

Melissa

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Site question new
      #12510 - 06/25/03 12:59 PM
Andie

Reged: 01/29/03
Loc: Western NY

At the top of your screen is a Search button. Run a search, perhaps typing in the subject words you used and if you remember the date (or close to it) indicate date(s) and you should find it. Welcome, by the way!

#12516 - 06/25/03 01:19 PM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

Good suggestions - using the search button is great. You can also organize all the posts on the front page of each forum by clicking on the category - it defaults to the "posted on" date but you can click on "poster" and that will alphabetize the list. You can then find your name and all your posts will be in a row.

Also, if you've only been gone for a few days, you should find your posts only bumped down a page or two, so you can click on the page numbers in bright blue text at the bottom of the page to work backwards through the threads that way.

- H

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

#12531 - 06/25/03 09:32 PM
Karin

Reged: 02/11/03
Loc: Southern California

To easily find your own posts, click on your name in one of your posts, then click on "Show all user's posts". You can also do that for anyone's posts you'd like to see.

I'm so embarrassed! new
      #12574 - 06/26/03 11:44 AM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

I never noticed that feature before! Thanks for being more knowledgable about the boards than I am.

- H

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Re: I'm so embarrassed! new
      #12575 - 06/26/03 11:51 AM
Karin

Reged: 02/11/03
Loc: Southern California

LOL Heather, sometimes you can just be too close to something to see the little things. This is the best message board I've ever seen, I've only used a few, but this one seems to have every function you can think of!

#12600 - 06/26/03 02:29 PM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Another way to do it for yourself, since you trying to find your old post and may not be able to click on your name since you can't find that old post (wouldn't want anyone to get caught in a vicious cylce there! ) is to click on "Who's Online" at the top, then click on your own name, then click on "Show all user's posts" just like Karin said.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 527 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 696

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review