All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
ONLY 29 DAYS UNTIL LAS VEGAS IBS FALL SPRAWL STARTS, WILL YOU BE THERE?
      #106206 - 09/16/04 09:06 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

ONLY 29 DAYS UNTIL LAS VEGAS IBS FALL SPRAWL STARTS, WILL YOU BE THERE?
As of 9/16/04 there are only 29 days until the Las Vegas IBS Fall Sprawl starts....... if you don't know what that is...be sure to come and check out the board that has been dedicated just for the Las Vegas IBS Fall Sprawl

Heather has also added a page for Everything you need to know about Fall Sprawl so, check that out too and be sure to look at the top of that page for additional links such as Fall Sprawl Information, Hotel Pricing, Vegas Travel Tips.

We are getting VERY excited about this.... many of us have started booking our hotel & air and we are planing gatherings...there will be a "Meet & Greet/Q & A" on Sat, Oct 16th.. Heather will be there too as well as some of her yummy treats from her book!! So if you still plan of coming.....now is the time to start making those travel plans.... Also, if you would like to get the LAST monthly newsletter about the Fall Sprawl you can email any of us and we will add you.

IBS Fall Sprawl Delirious Moderators: Jennifer at sweetpea982@sbcglobal.net , Kandee at pleioneofthestars@yahoo.com , Mags at mags2003@hotmail.com and Shell at Shell1970@aol.com

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Yes, I will. Can't wait to see you there!! -nt- new
      #106247 - 09/16/04 11:14 AM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

It is gonna be so much fun...I can hardly sit still thinking about it -nt- new
      #106267 - 09/16/04 11:39 AM
Shell Marr

--------------------

Great! Less than a month now! Any of you newbies want to join us? It's gonna be great fun!!-nt- new
      #106285 - 09/16/04 12:07 PM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

--------------------

Unfortunately, No new
      #106317 - 09/16/04 01:56 PM
mul132

Reged: 08/04/04
Loc: Pennsylvania

I so wish I could come, it sounds like it'll be lots of fun. Unfortunately I can't take the time off from school. Hope you guys have lots of fun. I'll expect pictures and lots of stories.

Meg

Re: Unfortunately, No new
      #106322 - 09/16/04 02:09 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

I so wish I could come, it sounds like it'll be lots of fun. Unfortunately I can't take the time off from school. Hope you guys have lots of fun. I'll expect pictures and lots of stories.

Meg

Oh, that is too bad you can't

Well, you know what they say Mag........"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" hehehe

Maybe you can make it next year too..... as soon as we have a location and dates they will be posted and EVERYONE on the boards can ask for those days off ASAP!!

--------------------

Re: Unfortunately, No new
      #106326 - 09/16/04 02:16 PM
Sweetd

Reged: 07/13/04
Loc: NY

I wish I could. I live in New York. Maybe next year, I can plan a vacation around it and convince my husband to go.

--------------------
Ibs-d and fructose sensitive.

Rob is from NY Too!! new
      #106334 - 09/16/04 02:37 PM
Shell Marr

Quote:

I wish I could. I live in New York. Maybe next year, I can plan a vacation around it and convince my husband to go.

Oh, bummer!!

Rob NY is also from New York (duh Shell, look at his login name) LOL Anyways.... he will be there....I guess he will have to have fun for all the NY'ers that will not be there....LauraSue can't make it either and she is in NY.

Sure hope you and MANY others can make it next year.

--------------------

Anyone from Washington want to pack me in their suitcase? new
      #106363 - 09/16/04 06:28 PM
SLiCKsGiRL

Reged: 06/20/04
Loc: Western Washington

Hee-hee ... I'm small enough, just like a 12 year old I really wish I could be there, but I hope all of you that will be there have an absolute BLAST! Maybe I'll see you all next year? Thinking about Vegas again, or will you switch locations from year to year?

--------------------
~*Amber*~

Re: Rob is from NY Too!! new
      #106376 - 09/16/04 07:57 PM
Sweetd

Reged: 07/13/04
Loc: NY

Yes, please have fun for me! Please let me know how it is.

--------------------
Ibs-d and fructose sensitive.

Keep in Mind.... new
      #106378 - 09/16/04 08:18 PM
Kandee

that the big event is Sat. the 16th. Some of you could get real cheap red-eye flights out on Friday night...sleep on the plane and be there for Sat..10 AM to 2 PM, then fly out Sunday night....no school missed, no work missed...and you'd get in on most of all the fun plus you'd get to meet Heather Sat. and ask all the millions of questions you have,--- plus meet all of us here on the boards..not to mention the oodles of free samples from some of our favorite manufactures of safe foods and SFS, and you'll get to eat some fabulous goodies we are having made from Heather's cookbook!!!

Kandee

--------------------

Re: Great! Less than a month now! Any of you newbies want to join us? It's gonna be great fun!!-nt- new
      #106382 - 09/16/04 09:05 PM
Organic Gal

Reged: 09/07/04
Loc: Southwest U.S.

I live close enough that I could make the drive . . . and if I remember correctly, it's over a weekend, right? That's works for me -- I'm off weekends. Hmmm . . . starting to sound like a possibility!

OG

--------------------
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." -- John Lennon

Is it true OG... are you coming to Vegas!??!?!!? :) new
      #106385 - 09/16/04 09:11 PM
Shell Marr

Oh OG... that is wonderful....we would LOVE to have you!! Check out this web page and then email one of us if you are coming for sure.... we want to make sure to have a good head count for the goodies and have your name tag printed too.

--------------------

Wouldn't be a bad drive for you at all. new
      #106387 - 09/16/04 09:50 PM
Kandee

Quote:

I live close enough that I could make the drive . . . and if I remember correctly, it's over a weekend, right? That's works for me -- I'm off weekends. Hmmm . . . starting to sound like a possibility!

NOW you're talking!!! Yes, it's over the weekend. The main meet is Sat. 10-2. We have Leslie driving in from Tucson, and it's not a bad drive from Phoenix either. I'm driving in from So Cal. Kandee

OG

--------------------

Re: ONLY 29 DAYS UNTIL LAS VEGAS IBS FALL SPRAWL STARTS, WILL YOU BE THERE? new
      #106396 - 09/17/04 12:44 AM
CarmenP

Reged: 07/15/03
Loc: Sydney, Australia

Wish I could come too. Bit of travelling involved for me!!

Maybe next year you could have it in Australia - perfect spring weather at this time of year!!

I guess I could always start saving my money. A trip to US sounds good to me

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4285 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1480

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review