All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
What does everyone eat for breakfast?
      #347922 - 07/09/09 10:07 PM
Zara

Reged: 06/07/06

I need to change my foods every now and then, right now I'm tired of oatmeal. So I need new ideas . If you have options that don't require cooking (sometimes I don't eat breakfast until after I've got to work) that's even better.

Thanks!

--------------------
IBS-C, bloating, cramps
pregnant

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: What does everyone eat for breakfast? new
      #347936 - 07/10/09 10:29 AM
erindAdministrator

Reged: 03/19/08
Loc: Seattle, WA

Hi there,

Here's a huge list of breakfast ideas. http://www.helpforibs.com/messageboards/ubbthreads/recipe_index.php#Breakfasts.

I hope this helps!
Erin

--------------------
Erin Dudley, MS, CN
Certified Nutritionist
Heather's Tummy Care / Heather & Company for IBS, LLC
IBS Education, Support, & Products
Toll Free: 866 640 4942 Direct: 206 264 8069 Fx: 206 264 8072
80 S. Washington St. #304, Seattle, WA 98104 USA

Patient Support Site: HelpForIBS.com
Wholesale Accounts: HeathersTummyCare.com
Co-Packing Services

Join Heather's IBS Newsletter Here
Join us on Facebook!
Join us on MySpace!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER - This email is not intended to replace the services of a physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Any application of the recommendations in this email is at the reader's discretion. Heather Van Vorous and Heather & Company for IBS, LLC are not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this email and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the recommendations in this email

#347937 - 07/10/09 10:35 AM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

I have ceral ( crisp x or gorilla much or safe rice crispies) Pancakes, french toast, malot o meal with strawberrys a little butter and some safe syrup. Blueberry muffins I make these and freeze them. hth
emmasmom
ibs-c gas

#347944 - 07/10/09 12:43 PM

Unregistered

well I eat the strawberry adapted bread recipe I found on here..sometimes a piece of bread with jelly or jelly and peanut butter with banana slices..um rice chex..applesauce,sometimes one or 2 keebler plain ice cream cups becaue I take pills in the morning and don't take them on an empty stomach,sometiems a banana or mango banana smoothie.

#347951 - 07/10/09 10:37 PM
Zara

OK, thanks (and, anyone else is welcomed to post theirs as well :-))

Erin, yes, I saw the list, most of the stuff requires preparation ahead, though. But, I will make some breads, etc. this weekend and freeze for later.

--------------------
IBS-C, bloating, cramps
pregnant

#347952 - 07/11/09 05:38 AM
Jo658

Reged: 06/02/08
Loc: Texas

I make a smoothie every morning, doesn't take long and you can bring it with you to work or make there. I bought a personal size blender from Walmart. I keep a whole bunch of bananas in the freezer at all times. I mix 8oz of almond milk (I can't drink soy) 1 frozen banana, 1tbs of carob powder (can use cocoa) sometimes small amt of almond butter or another fruit like mango or applesauce. I just mix it all up and take the blender cup with me on my way out the door. If I get hungry later in the morning, I'll have either a homemade IBS safe muffin or a slice of sour dough or french bread.

Someone try this great idea I have new
      #347953 - 07/11/09 07:45 AM

Unregistered

who will try this first? chocolate soy milk,vanilla soy ice cream,a banana and some strawberries blended. Unfortunatly I can't right now cuz my stomach is too touchy right now..perhaps next week I will.

#347959 - 07/11/09 10:28 AM
Zara

Quote:

I make a smoothie every morning, doesn't take long and you can bring it with you to work or make there. I bought a personal size blender from Walmart. I keep a whole bunch of bananas in the freezer at all times. I mix 8oz of almond milk (I can't drink soy) 1 frozen banana, 1tbs of carob powder (can use cocoa) sometimes small amt of almond butter or another fruit like mango or applesauce. I just mix it all up and take the blender cup with me on my way out the door. If I get hungry later in the morning, I'll have either a homemade IBS safe muffin or a slice of sour dough or french bread.

that's a good idea, I haven't thought of smoothies Sounds yummy, I will definitely try this!

--------------------
IBS-C, bloating, cramps
pregnant

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4189 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4717

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review