A simple and flavorful casserole that's perfect for a weeknight dinner.
1/2 lb ground turkey
1 small onion, chopped
1 cup ketchup
1 1/2 cups tomato juice
1 cup broken spaghetti noodles, uncooked
1. Saute turkey and onion in non-stick pan until turkey is browned and onion is tender.
2. Drain off any fat; set turkey aside.
3. Place broken spaghetti noodles into baking or casserole dish.
4. Add turkey and onion mixture and mix into noodles.
5. In small bowl or large measuring cup, combine ketchup and tomato juice.
6. Pour ketchup/tomato juice blend over noodles and turkey, covering noodles evenly.
7. Cover dish and bake at 375 for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until noodles are tender.