1 store bought crust (I use pillburys) 1 lb of lean ground turkey 1 package of taco seasoning (or whatever you use to season meat with) 1/2 cup of tofutti sour cream 3/4 salsa baked tostitos rice or soy cheese( I use smart balance light chedder)
1. Let pie crust stand at room temp for about 15 min. Brown up turkey meat and add seasoning during this time.
2. Spray a pie dish with Pam and unroll crust and pat evenly in pan.
3. Crush some baked tostitos up and spread them in an even layer on the bottom. Add the taco meat.
4. spread the 1/2 cup of sour cream over the meat. Then spread the salsa over that.
5. I then sprinkle the soy or rice cheese over the top and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Check the crust and add more crushed tostitoes for the last 5 minutes to give a more crunchy topping. It should be done after about 30 minutes.
After it cools for 5 minutes cut it up and enjoy!!!!