2 12 oz bricks of firm silken tofu 1 12 oz brick of Soy Mozzarella cheese 1 4 oz can of Soy Parmesan cheese 1 tsp of salt 1 tsp Oregano or Basil or both 1 tsp Parsley Pepper to taste
1. Boil the pasta shells according to the directions on the package. When cooked strain and place in cool water. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Lightly spray a 9 x 13 pan with Pam Spray and spoon approximately 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of the pan.
4. Shred Soy Mozzarella cheese in a bowl then add the tofu, Soy Parmesan Cheese, salt, pepper, Basil or Oregano or both, and Parsley mix until thoroughly combined. A hand mixer works great.
5. You can use a large spring loaded Ice cream scoop or 2 tblsp of the soy mixture to stuff each shell. Place the stuffed shells in the baking pan. Drizzle a little of the Spaghetti sauce over each shell. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes and serve. Makes 24 shells.
These can be frozen. Makes a great lunch too!
You can also reheat these in the Microwave. Just cover with saran wrap and heat for 1 minute intervals until it's hot.
I served these at our church pot luck and several people were shocked that these were made of Tofu and they still wanted the recipe!