All Boards >> Hypnosis for Irritable Bowel Syndrome Discussions

Marilyn

Reged: 05/02/03
Mike's Reply for you
      06/08/07 10:48 PM

I edited my initial reply so that I could give you Mike's answer for you:

Hi Marilyn, This must be so frustrating for Sharman, I am surprised IBS wasn't diagnosed if nothing else showed up on the sigy. Because of that though I can't say the IBS program would work for CC as the program is designed for a diagnosis of IBS, and since there hasn't been one I can't say to use the program.

I expect this will frustrate Sharman more so, but I have to be fair and honest in my reply.

I haven't thought about doing a program for CC however you know the length and cost of research in any area. How nice it would be for a drug company to help fund a study!! All I can say is that as you know I have many requests to help in many areas. I will add Sharman's comments to the file and will have my secretary look at the list once she has settled into her new role. However I can't see anything being done for 12 months, even if that condition was selected for the next R&D stint. However things constantly change so who knows.

Please let Sharman know I have replied and the comments have been noted and recorded. Many thanks... Mike

---

So, looks like the IBS Audio Program is not indicated for CC specifically - I would suspect that it would help wiht general relaxation, stress reduction, anxiety reduction, better sleep and wellbeing - but there would be no guarantees for the C to be addressed - the program would not "hurt" you in anyway, but it just was not developed for that condition...

If you would like, you may want to get on Mike's future email-ing list that would apprise you of any new programs for other conditions as they come into development and availability... go to the contact page of www.ibscds.com or http://www.healthyaudio.com and you can see the other titles listed there - that website will be updated very soon.

Hope this helps - all the best to you.

--------------------
My Journey and Success with the IBS Audio Program Hypnotherapy Program: www.helpforibs.com/messageboards/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=hypnotherapy&Number=224850

Post Extras Print Post   Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Hypnotherapy for Chronic constipation Sharman 06/06/07 04:40 AM
. * Mike's Reply for you Marilyn   06/08/07 10:48 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 13 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3573

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

Shop For IBS Here!