All Boards >> Crohns Disease and Colitis Board Discussions

karenhg

Reged: 02/13/07
Re: Couldn't finish colonoscopy...barium enema scheduled
02/13/07 06:16 PM

I have had TWO colonoscopys and they could not finish either of them because there was so much pain.They gave me double the dose of medicine the second one and even though I cried and breathed through it all they couldn't quite finish it.I am scheduled for a barium enema two days from now and I hope it goes better because I am done with this fasting thing.Did you have to go on a clear fluid diet for one or two days before your tests?

Post Extras Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Couldn't finish colonoscopy...barium enema scheduled Linda Schmidt 09/14/06 06:22 AM
. * Re: Couldn't finish colonoscopy...barium enema scheduled Digby 02/13/07 10:02 PM
. * Re: Couldn't finish colonoscopy...barium enema scheduled karenhg 02/13/07 06:16 PM
. * Re: Couldn't finish colonoscopy...barium enema scheduled Digby 02/15/07 03:06 PM
. * Re: Couldn't finish colonoscopy...barium enema scheduled BlissChick 09/21/06 09:22 AM
. * Re: Couldn't finish colonoscopy...barium enema scheduled jegs9 09/20/06 10:40 AM
. * You are supposed to be completely sedated and under anesthesia HeatherAdministrator 09/15/06 05:49 PM

Extra information
0 registered and 11 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Permissions
You cannot post until you login
You cannot reply until you login
HTML is enabled
UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 12856

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

Shop For IBS Here!