All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
A meal my family put together recently
      #64326 - 04/23/04 02:43 PM
ag5t

Reged: 03/11/03
Loc: Houston, Texas

We had some shrimp in the freezer and a package of noodles/pasta in the pantry so I suggested some type of combination. My wife found some mushrooms and some snap peas or beans. I put the pasta in boiling water while my wife prepared the other ingredients. I think this dish is IBS friendly, but like I said it was just a last-minute concoction. Maybe someone has a suggestion on how to make it taste better - it was kind of so so. Maybe it needed some kind of sauce. If anyone can build on this recipe, let us know! Thanks.
Marty

--------------------
Amateur radio IS a contact sport!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: A meal my family put together recently new
      #64503 - 04/24/04 04:49 PM
Gr8ful

Reged: 03/15/04
Loc: Orange County CA

I like marinading the shrimp in Soy Vay Teriyaki (Very very teriyaki or Island Teriyaki) or Yoshida's Gourmet Sauce

. We usually barbeque it but you could stir fry it too.

Good luck,
Leigh

#64504 - 04/24/04 05:08 PM
mickeymouse

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Canada

Not sure if you have Heather's recipe book or not, but I like this recipe: Fat Rice noodles with sweet black soy sauce, scallions and prawns (yours sounds similar).

You can probably use regular noodles instead of rice noodles. It calles for one whole head of garlic, sweet black soy sauce and mushroom soy sauce (I only use regular as that is all I can get), tablespoon of brown sugar and some scallions. It is really good!

Leanne

#64511 - 04/24/04 06:08 PM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

Here's a yummy noodle recipe you might enjoy! I found it in a cookbook and made it the other night and lo and behold HanSolo had already posted it here! I didn't have any shrimp so I left that out and it was delicious!

web page

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 137 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1711

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review