All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I found Kree
      #48889 - 03/09/04 07:05 AM
Shirl

Reged: 02/19/04
Loc: North Carolina

Each day I have a routine on my computer. Check email,click on my "free" animal site to help the animals to be fed (which if u go there it feeds much NEEDED pets at the animalresucesite) then I go to Esther my site for christian women and then I head over to my second home (besides here) Recipezaar. And low and behold I was SO excited to find one of our very own there. Kree !!! This led me to come back here and hang out like I like to do then I discovered Kree's web page. So that's my excitment for the morning thought I'd share it with u all.

--------------------
if God brought you to it. He will bring you through it.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I found Kree new
      #48895 - 03/09/04 07:25 AM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

Shirl, you're on Zaar? How fun! That's my other home on the web too. When I first turn on my computer I either come here or go there. Let me guess, is your name there Shirl (J) 831? I checked the alphabetical list of chefs and noticed that they're from NC too (using my deductive skills, lol). The funny thing is, that name was in maroon, so that means I've looked through their/your recipes before! I think maybe they/you were the chef of the day recently? Lol. Anyway, how fun to find that connection. Maybe I'll see you around Zaar sometime too!

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

#48908 - 03/09/04 08:02 AM
Shirl

Yes kree,
That is me know what the 831 means? Let me tell u. First the "J" is for Joshua my husband the 831 means: 8 letters---3 words---- 1 meaning---------- I LOVE YOU.
Neat eh? I have to tell u I was trilled to find you on there and some of your recipes.

--------------------

#48910 - 03/09/04 08:06 AM
Shirl

Kree,
your so funny you had me running back to Zaar, I thought I missed seeing me as chef of the day haha, I was thinking how did i miss that. I think that you must have been thinking of my recent Birthday Feb 17th very observent Kree.

--------------------

Shirl new
      #49117 - 03/09/04 06:05 PM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

Shirl, that's so cute what the J 831 stands for. I love it!

Aha, you're right, it must have been your birthday I was thinking of. I knew I looked at your about me page for some reason! Now that I know you I'll have to look more closely at your recipes.

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1430 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1350

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review