All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
thanks
      #46578 - 02/25/04 12:15 PM
bc

Reged: 02/25/04

I have been looking for something like this for the last 30 years. What a relief. Heather you are a godsend.What a beautiful support group you all are. Anxious to finally reclaim my life and such a gift to have people understand what I have been going through and so full of helpful suggestions. Can't wait to receive my purchases and will try my first recipe today.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Welcome! new
      #46579 - 02/25/04 12:17 PM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

Welcome to the boards, bc! I agree, these boards are such a huge help to so many people. I look forward to seeing you around!

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

Re: Welcome! new
      #46583 - 02/25/04 12:32 PM
bc

Thank you Kree, I suppose I will get a lot of my questions answered upon receipt of my book. In the meantime I am not as computer savvy as I would like in order to work my way around this board/posts etc..am concerned about substituting for wheat,sugar,gluten,yeast,corn and other sensitivities.Tried to do a search for wheat-free and couldn't find much.Is there only one mention or did I not do it correctly? bc

Oh Kandee... wheat-free info needed! new
      #46592 - 02/25/04 02:25 PM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

It seems like there would be more than one post on wheat-free diets. I know Shells just started one recently, so she might be able to answer some of your questions. Kandee is our resident expert on wheat-free diets, though. I know she's pretty adept at using potato starch and all sorts of other ingredients to make up for the flour. Let's see if we can get her in here to direct you to some helpful info!

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

#46615 - 02/25/04 05:40 PM
Karin

Reged: 02/11/03
Loc: Southern California

Try Gluten Free and change the time limit to ALL POSTS.

#46636 - 02/25/04 08:36 PM
bc

Karin,that was a big help,and now I have a new world of quinoa/amaranth.Thanks...bc

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 306 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2106

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review