All Boards >> IBS Recipes

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Kids Recipes
      #362089 - 11/17/10 09:00 PM
Karrie

Reged: 04/23/09

I bought Heather's book a couple years ago, but it really did me no good. I passed it onto a friend though. I have three kids that keep me very busy and hate to cook. Are there any easy and fast kid friendly recipes out there for IBS sufferers?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Kids Recipes new
      #362094 - 11/18/10 09:08 AM
kem

Reged: 06/09/10

Check out the recipe index on this site (if you haven't already). There are a lot of kid friendly suggestions there which aren't in the books, and I've found quite a few that my daughter loves and the rest of the family loves them, too. One that they ask me for a lot is listed as Creamy Tofu w/Pasta, which I add a ton of mushrooms to, as my guys love them. (I bet it would work well w/cut up cooked chicken instead of tofu, if you're a meat-eater.) It's really fast to make!
Good luck.
kem (daughter w/ibs-d dx)

#362096 - 11/18/10 12:33 PM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

chicken nuggets are really good. Oven fries, chocolate pudding, any desserts.tacos you can use pilsbury french loaf and filled it with soy, alomnd or rice cheese. Smoothies. I just made rice krispies with out butter or oil and there great if you would like the recipe let me know.HTH
emmasmom
ibs-c gas

#362098 - 11/18/10 12:38 PM
gizmo

Reged: 07/28/10

emmasmom-I would love the recipe for the rice krispies! I've wondered if you could alter that. Thanks!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 459 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4730

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review