All Boards >> IBS Recipes

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
bread and rolls
      #356041 - 02/22/10 01:23 PM
LindaDB

Reged: 02/10/10
Loc: Maryland

I am Soooo new to all this,IBS-D.five months,seems like five years !!! I've made several desserts (sweet tooth)from this site, and using the tummy fiber. I think it's starting to work.I do like sandwiches for lunch,I find french bread kinda hard,and don't care for sourdough,can I use italian bread ? Or what other kind,bread,rolls(for BBQ subs,ect)Thanks---This is a wonderful site !!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: bread and rolls new
      #356045 - 02/22/10 04:02 PM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

Italian bread is fine. Pretty much any white bread or rolls will work. If it's commercially produced then you have to check for HFCS and egg yolks. If you buy it from the bakery counter in your grocery store, you're probably okay. You might also consider bagels (check ingredients) and pita. I've become kind of addicted to pita lately for tuna, shrimp, and chicken salads.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Re: bread and rolls new
      #356079 - 02/23/10 01:09 PM
LindaDB

Reged: 02/10/10
Loc: Maryland

Thanks Sooooo much. Now I'm going to make the chicken BBQ recipe I saw. Do you know if most stores carry fat free BBQ sauce ? I didn't see a recipe for one in the sauces. Thanks

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 135 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3846

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review