All Boards >> IBS Recipes

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Dinner Ideas
      #327924 - 04/07/08 01:22 PM
IslandBride5

Reged: 03/31/08
Loc: Eugene, Oregon

Hi all! Wondering what some 'favorite' dinner menus consist of? Anyone want to share what are their favorites? I am planning my menu for the week, as I always do, and have come to a brain freeze because I am now eating differently! I have a family of 5 to feed - we always eat really healthy but I want to make sure I am getting solulable and insolulable fibers as well as protein. Any ideas??

--------------------
Meet my sweet dog Marley!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Dinner Ideas new
      #327933 - 04/07/08 02:58 PM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

Here's an old post where I listed some of my dinner ideas. Since I'm IBS-D and was still avoiding IF to a large degree when I wrote this post, these ideas tended more toward SF without much consideration for how much IF I was getting. Now that I've been stable for a while, I need more IF and I can eat salad (it took me months to get there) so I tend to rely on that for my IF.

My list today would be somewhat different - I've found new foods and tired of some old ones. For example, tonight we're having Ridiculously Easy Chicken and Lyonnaise 'Tatoes (with a salad). Tomorrow we're having Maid Rites (with a salad).

HTH.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 167 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1732

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review