All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Where'd the Peppermint Fudge cake recipe go?
      #327504 - 03/30/08 10:35 PM
Wheresthedamnloo

Reged: 01/19/08

In the Recipe index it just takes you to a link called "Peppermint Fudge Cake" variations and people talking about what extracts you can use instead.

Please add the recipe itself to the link direct I can't find it and it's very frustrating and confusing. I need the recipe asap and it's not there it's just a discussion.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Where'd the Peppermint Fudge cake recipe go? new
      #327512 - 03/31/08 08:00 AM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

Quote:

In the Recipe index it just takes you to a link called "Peppermint Fudge Cake" variations and people talking about what extracts you can use instead.

Please add the recipe itself to the link direct I can't find it and it's very frustrating and confusing. I need the recipe asap and it's not there it's just a discussion.

I don't think the link from the Recipe Index should be changed - the variations are very helpful. There is a link in the thread you're taken to that should bring up the recipe but it doesn't take you to the right place anymore. So I added another post to the thread that the Recipe Index links to. This will take you to the right place.

For future reference, this is a recipe from the Eating For IBS cookbook. Not all the recipes from that book are on the Website but a number of them are. You could have looked for the fudge cake recipe as follows:

Click on the "IBS Books" link on the left side of the screen
Click on "Eating For IBS Diet and Cookbook" at the top of the page
Click on "Chapters"
Click on "Eating For IBS Recipes"
Click on "Desserts"

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 423 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2826

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review