All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Soy Milk Brand
      #313773 - 08/23/07 06:42 AM
avjens

Reged: 09/13/05
Loc: Iowa

I have found the most wonderful tasting soy milk, Organic Valley. A little more expensive than Silk, etc. but it is soo good. It is all USA made from our local farmers, unlike Silk who gets their beans from China. Just wanted to put it out there as another brand to try

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Soy Milk Brand new
      #313792 - 08/23/07 10:09 AM
BendeeWendee

Reged: 07/23/07
Loc: Brooklyn, NY

I'll have to try that one. I prefer vanilla flavored soy milk and I get the 8th Dimension brand. Quick question: I notice that the soy milk I buy has an expiration date of about 3-4 weeks from when I purchased it. The instructions on the bottle, however, say to use within 7 days of opening. I don't drink or use soy milk everyday. Is this a problem? I just go by the expiration date.

--------------------
Wendy IBS A thru Z
Taking it one day at a time...

Re: Soy Milk Brand new
      #313798 - 08/23/07 12:10 PM
avjens

Reged: 09/13/05
Loc: Iowa

My dad is a grower for organic soy milk and he tells me that it can last in your refrigerator open for at least 4 weeks with no problem and that has been what I have noticed also. He tells me that because it does not go through pasteruization, ya da ya da..... it lasts a lot longer in your fridge opened than regular milk.

Organic Valley comes in Vanilla and Cholocate -- my kids love the chocolate soy. I think the vanilla tastes like homemade vanilla ice cream. YUM YUM

Thanks for the info - good to know. -nt- new
      #313801 - 08/23/07 12:58 PM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 95 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2500

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review