All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Losing weight
      #311661 - 07/20/07 12:39 PM
barbiepink

Reged: 07/18/07

Just wondering if everything is ok to eat if you're trying to lose weight. SOOOO..if you are eating all of the ok foods will I gain like 50 lbs?? Just had a baby and trying to lose QUICK! But now I can't eat alot of foods I was eating bc they make me so sick. So has anyone gained and are you cutting any of the ok foods out??? Thanks!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Losing weight new
      #311664 - 07/20/07 12:59 PM
Ulrika

Reged: 08/20/06
Loc: Uppsala, Sweden

Well, of course, a good thing if you want to lose weight is to skip sugar as much as possible. But for the rest. As long as you don't eat large servings (which you aren't supposed to anyway according to the diet guidelines) there should be no risk of gaining weight. We need a certain amount of carbs to have enough energy. I was borderline underweight when I went on the EFI diet and I lost a few pounds anyway. But trying to think more about eating nutritious food and eating more frequently I have been able to gain a couple of pounds again. I do know some people gain weight and some lose weight on the EFI but I think it shouldn't be too hard for you to find a balance. Hope that helps.

/Ulrika, IBS-D

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 63 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1645

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review