Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
      #231718 - 12/15/05 02:38 AM
Jennifer1946

Reged: 02/13/05
Loc: Karachi - Pakistan

Hi folks,
I know its been a long time since I got on the forum. The reason being I have kept well and got busy with the back log. Since I will be going on long leave of 43 days, I would like to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May the coming year 2006 bring you much joy and happiness. Have a wonderful holiday season and a big God bless. Love Jenny

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year new
      #231757 - 12/15/05 08:14 AM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

There must be some psychic connections floating around the Boards. I was just wondering last night where you were - planned to go back this morning and check the 6 weeks while I was gone to see if you'd posted.

I'm so glad to hear you're doing well. Enjoy your leave - I trust it's for holiday. I hope you, too, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy(!) New Year.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year new
      #238451 - 01/14/06 08:04 AM
Jennifer1946

Reged: 02/13/05
Loc: Karachi - Pakistan

Just opened my mail today and thank you very much for the warm wishes sent. My last day in office was 16th Dec. and in the office i got the flu buring with a 102. It got worse by Sunday with 104 so on Monday had to go to the doctor. I knew then I could not make any Christmas sweets so simply put every thing away. Although IBS wise I have kept well the flu make me weak. By Christmas I was a wreak and went to church sitting with my eyes closed. Then promptly got the fever again like so many others out here. By 5th I was fine and on 7th while getting ready for my nephew's wedding I slipped while going in for a bath and fell badly on my tummy. I was in terrible pain for the rest of the day and to add to my problems it was a very cold day with the wind blowing away. Next 2 days I had to be in bed again as I was hurting all over. Now I am fine but most of my leave has gone in being ill. Will be back in office on 1st Feb. All the best to you all in the New Year dear. Love Jenny

Oh, dear new
      #238891 - 01/16/06 10:42 AM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

It doesn't really seem fair, does it, to be sick while on vacation? I'm so sorry you had such a miserable month, but glad you're doing better now. Enjoy your last couple of weeks off and I hope going back to work isn't too much of a shock.

By the way, your photo is missing. Did you see the post by AtomicRose about switching over where your photo is stored ( click here ) - that might be the problem.

Take care. Have a happy, healthy 2006.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 101 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1499

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review