All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: PS new
      #21239 - 09/19/03 01:30 PM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

When I first started on the boards, I used Mags (couldn't use the username, hence the Mags2003, because someone else already had Mags - I've yet to see this person! LOL). I don't know why, I didn't want to use my real name. (Melissa) I've thought about changing it on here, but everyone already knows me as Mags. Never use that name any other time in my life - except when I was really little my mom used to call me that or Maggie May. Everyone calls me either Melissa or Missy. I'm the girl of many names! LOL I guess you could say Mags is my IBS name!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

It was delicious!! -nt- new
      #21264 - 09/19/03 06:08 PM
*Melissa*

Re: Just Ordered Sunbeam 1.5-lb Expressbake Breadmaker new
      #21272 - 09/19/03 08:01 PM
lithelady

Reged: 08/15/03
Loc: Novato, CA

Hi Shell, That's a great price for the breadmaker! Thanks for sharing the website and would you please post a F/U msge here letting us know that you did receive it, how long it took to arrive and was it in brand new condition?

I've never bought anything over the web. I've been unwilling to do so after all I've read about many rip-off sites. However, since you've already ordered it, if yours arrives and you're pleased w/ it, I'll trust your feedback and go ahead to buy one from the same site. I've wanted a breadmaker for ages but they were always too expensive until I read your msge about this one! Thanks!!

--------------------
Many years of C-IBS and pain too for past 2 years-

Re: Just Ordered Sunbeam 1.5-lb Expressbake Breadmaker new
      #21275 - 09/19/03 08:55 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Sure lithelady I'll let ya know. I think the $1.00 shipping is only until midnight Sat I think... I don't think they carry them all the time either... hence the name of the site "overstock.com"

Where do you live? I'd be happy to do some surffin on the internet for you to find one local at a good price if you like.... I buy off the internet all the time.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

That is wonderful.... glad it worked out for ya! -nt- new
      #21276 - 09/19/03 08:56 PM
Shell Marr

--------------------

Gosh thanks for your kind offer re: Just Ordered Sunbeam 1.5-lb Expressbake Breadmaker new
      #21322 - 09/20/03 07:39 PM
lithelady

Hi Shell,
Wow, I really appreciate your offer to "surf" for a good price for me. I've often thought of getting one at Costco but I'm never sure whether the brand they have there is a good one.

I guess what I really want to know before I buy one is:
1)what features I want and which brands of breadmakers offer these features
2)which of the ones that offer the features I want have a good reputation as a breadmaker brand.

Do you have suugestions/ideas about these 2 questions?
Thanks, LL

--------------------

Re: Gosh thanks for your kind offer re: Just Ordered Sunbeam 1.5-lb Expressbake Breadmaker new
      #21328 - 09/20/03 08:45 PM
*Melissa*

LL - A lot of times when I want to buy some type of new gadget, I check out www.epinions.com and see what others recommend. Just in case you were interested.

Also, I have a Breadman and I'm very happy with it. It has many options - yeast bread, quick breads, dough cycle, pizza dough cycle, and jams.

Just Ordered Sunbeam 1.5-lb Expressbake Breadmaker new
      #21329 - 09/20/03 09:25 PM
Shell Marr

Thanks Mags.... you took the key strokes right out of my reply..... (epinions)

LL: Here are two reviews on the one I ordered.......
http://www.epinions.com/Sunbeam_Breadmaker_5890/display_~reviews

What features are you looking for LL then maybe others on this site can let you know if the one they have might work well for your needs.

--------------------

For Mags & Shell re: Just Ordered Sunbeam 1.5-lb Expressbake Breadmaker new
      #21355 - 09/21/03 03:41 PM
lithelady

Thanks to both of you for the great idea about epinions.com, I've never heard of it and I LOVE using the web for research, so I'll go there soon, have to get some work done right now....I'm on a self-appointed Sunday PM break.

As far as features that I want I actually don't know b/c I've never looked into what features are available. Sounds like there are a number of them so I hope epinions can teach me about them as I review the various diff brands' options. Any recommdtn's either of you have about what are "must have" features?

Txs again. This site is so cool! I really think joining here and feeling like I've found a new community of friends is helping me to improve even more than if I were just doing H's diet!!

--------------------

Checked The Status Of Order Today! new
      #21407 - 09/22/03 09:59 AM
Shell Marr

LL....glad we could help out... let us know if you need anything else.

I just called to check the status of my order. I was told that YES... I do get one of the two they have left in stock...it should ship today or Tues and then I will receive it in 5-10 bus days... can't compain since in was only $1.00 to ship I can't wait.... funny thing is...the cook book I bought on ebay will make it here before the machine..LOL

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 98 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 16204

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review