All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Whats Cooking Week of 7/4/2005 - RESULTS
      #192026 - 07/05/05 06:42 PM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

I made Kree's Super Easy Pasta Salad for a 4th of July party on Monday. I seeded the tomatoes and chopped them up pretty small, plus I peeled the strings off the celery with my veggie peeler before finely chopping them to make them easier to digest. YUM!!! I love the dressing! Thanks so much Kree! I'll definitely be making this again. It's so good! And I can't believe how EASY it is!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Woohoo! I'm glad you enoyed it -nt- new
      #192143 - 07/06/05 07:20 AM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

Re: Whats Cooking Week of 7/4/2005 - RESULTS new
      #193826 - 07/10/05 10:46 AM
jen1013

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: the wabe

OK, so I made Better than Hershey's Syrup

This is very different from Hershey's Syrup. This is very thin and very dark chocolate-ish. It is also not very sweet. I think it might be OK if you're mixing it with ice cream/milk, but I didn't much care for it as a topping.

I'll probably try this again, only with less cocoa, more sugar & vanilla, and less water.

--------------------
jen

"It's one of the most serious things that can possibly happen to one in a battle -- to get one's head cut off." -- LC

CrockPot Bourbon Breast of Chicken new
      #194330 - 07/11/05 05:23 PM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

I made Bevrs' Crock Pot Bourbon Breast of Chicken. Oh, man, is it good. I can definitely say I have NOT made it before - I would remember and so would my husband.

I made it with parsley we grew ourselves (yay!), I did use the dried chervil, and I served it with noodles. I don't think I'd like it as well with rice, but oddly think it might go with mashed potatoes. And - sorry, Bev - I DID use the Jack.

This definitely goes in the rotation.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 145 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1826

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review