All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Anti depressant brownies, Metrics help?
      #171954 - 04/20/05 03:47 PM
susieannah

Reged: 02/13/05
Loc: sussex, england

I sooo want to try the brownies but I'm not sure how to convert the metrics into grams, ounces etc.. (Im English )can anyone help this desperate chocolate lover?
Also someone said to me about fat free flapjacks but cant find the recipe anywhere any help on this one aswell?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Anti depressant brownies, Metrics help? new
      #172048 - 04/20/05 11:47 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

The easiest thing to do is to actually buy a measuring jug with cups on it. Measuring in cups amounts is sooo much easier than weighing everything. If you already have a measuring jug, check whether cups are already on there - I was well surprised to find that my old plastic Woolies jug had cups on it! Or 1 cup = 237ml.

Try http://www.onlineconversion.com/ for anything else...the problem with converting cups to grams is that one's volume and the other's weight so the conversion is different for every ingredient.

Hmmm new
      #172049 - 04/20/05 11:53 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

I couldn't find a FF flapjack recip on here either! The only one I found was this link that Casey posted (sub soy margarine for the butter).

Or...an equal amount of honey and PB is a good base for flapjack-like cereal bars. I make some with raisins and they're yummy if a bit crumbly.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 201 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1339

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review