All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
Oh, gosh no. new
      #137798 - 01/12/05 02:48 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Of course I do! Haha. And even better if it's a cute Englishman who can cook!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

LOL new
      #137810 - 01/12/05 03:02 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

I am home sick so this is just what I need. I am sure I like some Irish guys. Although sometimes I think one is and then he is Scottish. Like Alan Cummings. Anyway I like Ciaran Hinds in Persuasion. Etc. I wouldn't want to try your patience Sinead as a had a bad experience with an Irish woman that freaked out at me on-line! I also am quite sorry about that skinny trollop Gwyn!

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

oh dear, badmouthing my race! new
      #137831 - 01/12/05 03:28 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Sorry about my compatriot freaking out at you Tamara, please, on behalf of the Irish nation accept my humblest oplogies.

Hope you are feeling better, I am just after finishing a HUGE pile of ironing and am off to bed, talk tomorrow

--------------------
S.

Re: oh dear, badmouthing my race! new
      #137855 - 01/12/05 04:34 PM
Little Minnie

LOL . I think this person was a bit off. She seemed kind of too excited and too passionate to be normal. Have a nice night! Tomorrow I am back to work so cheers everyone!

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Brad Pitt n Leonardo DiCaprio new
      #138718 - 01/14/05 10:19 PM
sperry_twiggins

Reged: 01/30/03
Loc: Beautiful Pacific Northwest

They're both non-starters for me. I love Alan Rickman though. *sigh* He's even cute as Severus Snape.

sperry_twiggins

Re: Actually... new
      #138721 - 01/14/05 10:28 PM
thepurplelollie

Reged: 11/11/04
Loc: Wellington, New Zealand

Quote:

I'm weird. I don't find Brad Pitt attractive *at all*.

But good grief, don't get me started on Orlando Bloom!

I've met Orlando Bloom!! In a pub when he was filming Lord of the Rings over here. I didn't actually think he was all that in person, to be honest. Lucky really. Had Johnny Depp been in LOTR and I'd seen him I'd have swooned!

--------------------
*Emma*

Orlando Bloom.... new
      #138743 - 01/15/05 05:12 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Quote:

I've met Orlando Bloom!! In a pub when he was filming Lord of the Rings over here. I didn't actually think he was all that in person, to be honest.

My English Teacher at school went out with him!! She was on a school trip with the final year students and after a few drinks one night she told a few of them...he was apparently her first proper boyfriend and she his!! Im not the biggest fan of his...although he is cute....but imagine being able to say Orlando Bloom was your first boyfriend!!!

--------------------
Natalie

Re: Orlando Bloom.... new
      #138750 - 01/15/05 05:45 AM
Little Minnie

I thought he was fine* in LOTR, but in general I don't think he is the ultimate so to speak. I was surprised just how popular he is in the UK. You can't get away from OB calendars and stuff.

* fine as in -that man is fiiinnnne!

--------------------

Re: TALENT! new
      #138779 - 01/15/05 08:49 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Colin Farrell ooo YYUUUMMMMM!!!! I also love Mathew MCConaughey!! OOPPS drooled on the computer!!!LOL

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Mmm... Jamie Oliver new
      #138783 - 01/15/05 08:56 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Ha ha, I agree with you Casey.

He's yummy...............um...his recipes are!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 135 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 11855

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review