All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: ROTFL. I think I've made these cookies a time or two. Talk about burnt offerings!!! new
      #128575 - 12/07/04 08:30 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

ROTFL. I think I've made these cookies a time or two. Talk about burnt offerings!!!-Kandee

Yeah....but I bet with Creme de Menth.... (ummm... that sounds good....I still have the tiny bottle from Fall Sprawl)

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

ROFL!!! new
      #128581 - 12/07/04 09:33 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

I love it! Good one, Shell!

Re: ROTFL. I think I've made these cookies a time or two. Talk about burnt offerings!!! new
      #128583 - 12/07/04 11:12 PM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

Quote:

Quote:

ROTFL. I think I've made these cookies a time or two. Talk about burnt offerings!!!-Kandee

Yeah....but I bet with Creme de Menth.... (ummm... that sounds good....I still have the tiny bottle from Fall Sprawl)

That begs the question..did you drink the big one?

Nope, not Creme de Menthe....Jose would do just fine thank you...LOL... (oh those pre-IBS days..)

--------------------

Love it Shell! new
      #128591 - 12/08/04 01:11 AM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

Glad I found this on a bad tummy day. It's cheered me up! Thanks for sharing

--------------------
Amy

#128696 - 12/08/04 10:46 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Quote:

Quote:

Nope, not Creme de Menthe....Jose would do just fine thank you...LOL... (oh those pre-IBS days..)

That's a good question! We never did get around to drinking that big bottle since we didn't have our helium party due to the tragic balloon accident...

Mmm.. now I have to find what I did with my little bottle. I think it's on the top shelf in my fridge.

Hey Kandee - when you get a chance, can you send me the recipe? I think it'd be neat to make alcohol.

--------------------
- Jennifer

#128697 - 12/08/04 10:56 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That's a good question! We never did get around to drinking that big bottle since we didn't have our helium party due to the tragic balloon accident...

Mmm.. now I have to find what I did with my little bottle. I think it's on the top shelf in my fridge.

Hey Kandee - when you get a chance, can you send me the recipe? I think it'd be neat to make alcohol.

uMM.... I plead the 5th (or drank a 5th)...LOL No, really a sad story.... the cork broke off during the trip home.....and it spilled all over ...but good thing is....it was in the outside pocket or a pocket prety much all by itself so nothing else got damaged.....I totally forgot about that until reading this post!! LOL Oh, and Jen.... here is Kandee's recipe.... web page

--------------------

Re: The Best Christmas Cookies Ever new
      #231308 - 12/13/05 02:09 PM
Shell Marr

BUMP!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 157 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6901

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review