All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Sorry it didn't work - I've always used it in cooked pudding recipes new
      #111528 - 10/08/04 04:39 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

I didn't eat it, maybe I'll pour it over rice cream. I'll try again. I can't make simple things! that is my problem. Like the last time I made krispy treats a couple years ago there were too many krispies, but on the other hand I cook gourmet stuff often- crazy!

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

unset pudding new
      #111572 - 10/08/04 06:29 PM
Little Minnie

I took the runny chocolate pudding and blended with rice ice cream into a chocolate shake and yum!

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Mmm... new
      #111579 - 10/08/04 07:05 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Definitely sounds like a *yum* to me!

isn't it nice to have something chocolatey?-nt new
      #111587 - 10/08/04 07:18 PM
Little Minnie

--------------------

I'm sorry Casey new
      #111594 - 10/08/04 07:51 PM
Little Minnie

I shouldn't have brought it up as I know you can't have ice cold things. Hot pudding is good too and as it was I got an ice cream headache from the shake!

--------------------

Heh... new
      #111612 - 10/08/04 08:53 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

It's ok. I bought some chocolate Rice Dream and I'll heat it up in the morning and have hot chocolate. That'll give me my chocolate fix.

For some reason this made me think of pudding pops. They were one of my favorite things as a kid. I might be able to tolerate those, since you eat them so slowly. Hmm...

Re: Pudding new
      #111639 - 10/09/04 05:36 AM
shelley29

Reged: 08/25/04
Loc: Northeast, USA

Trust you me, being able to eat it with a spoon is quite the step up from my last attempt!!!! By the way, the recipes you've posted are great too!!! I've got lots of them in my 'safe recipe' binder.

--------------------
-shelley
take it one day at a time.

Re: Pudding new
      #111752 - 10/09/04 05:37 PM
AllieGator

Reged: 01/24/04
Loc: Rockland County, NY

i use vitasoy light vanilla when i make pudding and it thickens very well and tastes QUITE good!

--------------------
If you can do nothing else...smile

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 343 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5750

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review