All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)
Re: You hate the Six Flags guy? new
      #96261 - 08/07/04 12:35 PM

Unregistered

Thanks Chinagrl for telling me more about that song. I just now looked it up on the 'net and here it is for those of us who can't get enough of it http://www.sixflags.com/press/adlaunch.asp I also think that old guy is wonderful. Just seeing his whole demeanor puts me in a good mood.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: You hate the Six Flags guy? new
      #96262 - 08/07/04 12:39 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Oh wait... typo. It's the Vengaboys. I got thrown off by the prior guess to Jenga.

Think of another one, Bevrs! new
      #96283 - 08/07/04 02:31 PM

Unregistered

Come on, Bevrs, I'm waiting for your next one...

I LOVE THE SIX FLAGS GUY! new
      #96305 - 08/07/04 05:13 PM
####

Reged: 04/05/04

I want to learn how to dance like him!

Re: Best TV Commercial? And Worst? new
      #96357 - 08/07/04 08:05 PM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

I haven't watched TV in forever, so I can't say TV commercial, but I did see one at the movies last weekend. First off, let me start by saying, that I think it SUCKS that they have commericals at the movies now. I mean, gimme a break! Anyways...I did see this Starburst commercial at the movies last week, and for some strange reason it just really cracked me up. I think I just must have been in a goofy mood, but whatever.

Anyway, this guy is sitting on this couch at a party or something, and this girl comes over, sits on the couch, and picks a Starburst off the table, puts the whole thing wrapper and all in her mouth, then slides the wrapper out while looking at the guy. Guess it's supposed to be like the "Hey, I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue" type of thing.

So, the guy picks one up, and when he spits his out, it's kinda like an origami swan or something.

Like I said, pretty dumb, sucks they have commericals at the movies, but hey - this made me laugh.

#96397 - 08/07/04 10:18 PM
peaches

Reged: 09/28/03
Loc: Fort Wayne, Indiana

I just thought of another one I hate. The one with the little puppy who's away at puppy camp and starts singing the song about K-9 Advantix. I HIT THE MUTE BUTTON!!!! The song gets stuck in my head all day and by now I absolutely loathe it I don't care whether the puppy is cute or not! Make the song stop!! lol

--------------------
It comes down to the art of living on [color/red]

#96419 - 08/07/04 11:10 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Ooh, I thought of one I love. Has this one been mentioned? It's the Starbucks commercial and the band is following that guy around, "Ron! Ron, Ron, Ron!... One day he'll be.... supervisor!" I love that commercial.

#96698 - 08/09/04 07:57 AM
lovejoy_22

Reged: 02/21/03
Loc: Henderson, NC

I absolutely love the Six Flags Guy. He looks just like my grandmother's boyfriend who passed away six years ago. It puts a smile on my face everytime I see it.

I also love the Geico commercial when the family is in the van singing traveling songs and all of a sudden someone breaks out singing Kung Fu Fighting. The camera pans into the car and it is the lizard. My husband looks over at me everytime this one is on to see me laugh.

The Rubber Band Man makes me smile too. I can't get that toon out of my head when I see that commercial.

--------------------
lovejoy_22

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 299 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8830

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review